Matador MP 58 Silika MS

The Matador MP 58 Silika MS is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 26,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Matador MP 58 Silika MS
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Matador MP 58 Silika MS
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Matador MP 58 Silika MS. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Matador MP 58 Silika MS Reviews

Have you driven on the Matador MP 58 Silika MS tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the MP 58 Silika MS.

Given 54% while driving a Ford Sierra GLX (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Great in snow and mud - Had them on the back of my Sierra last winter including a trip over the Alps to Monte Carlo - kept going where locals with front drive cars were having to resort to chains. OK in the dry but rubbish in the wet
0 - tyre reviewed on May 15, 2011
Given 89% while driving a Vauxhall Vectra (195/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
I was very skeptical before getting this tyres but went for them after recommendations from a few friends that have run them for a season. I got 2 for the front wheels of a FWD car. First impression was great. The ride was much quieter and road surface imperfections were not longer shaking the whole car. The grip in the wet was simply phenomenal. They were very grippy in the wet, mud and snow. There was more then one instances where I was able to get through snowed over hills and up climes that few other non AWD cars were able to cover. Braking in the same conditions inspire confidence. These were also probably the first set of tyres that I could not easily get to wheel spin in first gear. I had the set for 10 000 km now over the winter season in Bulgaria and they show no sign of wear. I was told by the dealer that Matador is a daughter company of Continental and use similar Silicon based compounds. I am very happy and will buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2010