Michelin Power SuperSport Evo

The Michelin Power SuperSport Evo is a Extreme Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

This tyre replaced the Michelin Power SuperSport

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 93% over 650 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Power SuperSport Evo
190/50 R17 73W
180/55 R17 73W
190/55 R17 75W
200/55 R17 78W
180/60 R17 75W
120/70 R17 58W
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Michelin Power SuperSport Evo. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Michelin Power SuperSport Evo Review

Given 94% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki GsxR 600 (180/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 500 spirited miles
Just replaced my Michelin Pilot Power 2ct's with a set of these on my GSXR. i've only covered roughly 500 miles on the Supersport EVO's but I already have bucket loads more confidence in these tyres on the road and hasn't took me long to get to the edge of the tyre. Because the softer compound is larger on these than on the 2ct's you're almost always on the grippy stuff every corner and getting squirt out of the corner is excellent! I can't really comment on longevity or wet weather performance yet but I'm sure these are going to last a good 3000 mile plus for the rear. Would definitely recommend them to someone who wanted to go to the next step after 2ct's/power 3's and will definitely buy these again!
9 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2015

Latest Michelin Power SuperSport Evo Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Power SuperSport Evo tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Power SuperSport Evo.

Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 150 average miles
Dry grip was excellent,comparing it against my pervious tyre Rosso ll, Supersport evo's provide much more confidence and feedback absorbs bumpy road much better than Pirelli Rosso Corsa, and Rosso ll . They are very precise and its very easy to hold your lines.This was my first impression afther 150km and it seems they warm up very quickly. Highly reccomended for weekend canyon riding styles.
5 - tyre reviewed on July 31, 2016
9 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2015

See all 2 customer reviews of the Michelin Power SuperSport Evo (newest first) >>