Minerva Emi Zero 4S

The Minerva Emi Zero 4S is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 8,150 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Minerva Emi Zero 4S
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Minerva Emi Zero 4S
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Minerva Emi Zero 4S. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Minerva Emi Zero 4S Review

Given 81% while driving a Ford mondeo 2.2 (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 650 average miles
Hi, first I just want to point that I have this tires on my car for only 3 weeks so the 5th line - "wear" is somehow just an average between my scores nad not the real deal. For those interested if would be an extra field for "snow grip" it would be scored as 8 stars ! Yes, 8, for an allseason tyre.
3th line scored with only 6 stars could not be necessarily an issue for many people, the "floating" feeling of the car pleasing some of them :) but not me. There is absolutely no noise of this tires and the 4# is for real, you can actually feel as the car losing grip gradualy and slightly lowering the spped you're getting it back in big roundsabouts at 50kmh.
85 - tyre reviewed on January 19, 2016

Latest Minerva Emi Zero 4S Reviews

Have you driven on the Minerva Emi Zero 4S tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Emi Zero 4S.

Given 77% while driving a Audi S3 (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 7,500 average miles
Tried them for 2018-2019 winter in Quebec Laval . From that checkpoint i traveled to montreal , de la mauricie , Mont-tremblant , Mont-Orford to a maximum distance to quebec city . These tires held pretty good for a 19 inches . Now you must understand that even if i do drive an S3 2016 , i will not be as dumb as to drive over 100 km/h and do a fast corning around 75 km/h during winter . I mean might as well let Jesus take the wheel , he won't save you from what's going to happen . Drive cautiously and safe and these tires will do it's job . I survived all the shit storm from all these areas i visited with these tires . i did around 7500 km with these tires this year and from what it looks , i will be able to do a last one with it .
0 - tyre reviewed on June 15, 2019