The Kleber Quadraxer is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
Tyre review data from 40 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 578,731 miles driven.
Tyre Test Highlights
2012 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Balanced safe driving characteristics and short braking distances on snowy slopes, pleasant ride comfort
- Negative - Poor steering behavior and extended braking distances in wet and dry conditions
2011 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Dynamic safe handling, good steering, short braking on snow. Good ride comfort and rolling resistance.
- Negative - Long braking distances in wet conditions.
2013 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 9 tyres
- Positive - Balanced safe driving in winter, low rolling resistance.
- Negative - Weak performance in the wet, prolonged braking distances on wet and dry conditions. Low aquaplaning resistance.
|185/60 R15 84T
|205/55 R16 94V XL
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kleber Quadraxer. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address