Nankang N 605

The Nankang N 605 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 34,150 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nankang N 605
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nankang N 605
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nankang N 605. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nankang N 605 Review

Given 84% while driving a BMW 320d (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 150 average miles
Great wear from these Nankangs. Would recommend
9 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2015

Latest Nankang N 605 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nankang N 605 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N 605.

Given 71% while driving a Ford 05 Mondeo 185 (modded) diesel (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 34,000 spirited miles
I managed approximately 55,000kms out of a set and drove on dirt roads, highways and city. I would say I am hard on tyres and couldn't believe how long these lasted.

I would recommend these tyres to anyone who drives with care and doesn't push the limits. Perfect tyre for highway and dirt roads.

Although they haven't let me down in the wet they definitely do not like taking corners or stopping easily. If your car can take the Nankang NS2 or NS20 than those would be my choice. Excellent value and performance.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 17, 2017