Nankang N607

The Nankang N607 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre has been replaced by the Nankang N607 Plus

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 38,700 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 AutoBild All Season Tyre Test - 10th of 10 tyres

• Positive - Good in the snow
  • Negative - Critical handling on wet roads, aquaplaning dramatically, long wet braking distances, poor wear
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nankang N607
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nankang N607. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nankang N607 Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Lancia Phedra 2.2 Diesel Common Rail (215/65 R15 H) on a combination of roads for 21,700 average miles
Excellent tyres, driven for 35000km, without any problem, I'm now @ the m+s indicator: buy on Jan 2011 I'm now ready for second set.
On winter time are really close to the season tyre, during summer the only defect is that are little noisy on roundabout, but consumption is acceptable (I normally change tyres between 30000 to 40000km).
Price is very low in IT: 62-70‚ā¨ per tyre (215/65 R15) therefore I'll re-buy the same.
15 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2013

Latest Nankang N607 Reviews

Have you driven on the Nankang N607 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N607.

Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn c4picasso (215/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Update on my previous review.
Had the tyres for a year now having covered 10000 miles and I am still impressed with them. In the summer I took the car to central France where the temperature was up to 35 degrees and had no trouble with them.
As for wear, they still have 6mm tread on all 4 tyres so at this rate should be good for at least 30000 miles so my 2nd. winter with them should give no problems.
Overall I'm very impressed with them.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 27, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn c4picasso (215/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
Bought 4 of these in October 2014 to replace 2 Uniroyal Rainexperts (front & excellent tyres) & 2 Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance (rear & terrible wear rate). After 3 months use I find road-holding in both wet & dry to be very good, comparable to the Uniroyals. They are slightly noisy on rough road surfaces, but are noticably quieter when the road surface is good. Not as quiet as the Goodyears, but on a par with the Uniroyals. Not driven too many miles since fitting (approx 2000), but the tread on the front tyres is still 7.5 mm so I am optimistic they will wear well.
Just had 8 inches of snow over Christmas and the tyres have performed well. In previous years I have sometimes struggled to get the car off the drive in deep snow (slightly uphill & I never rush into clearing snow, but I had no trouble with these or the Uniroyals). I have never fitted winter tyres, but I suspect they would be slightly better than the Nankangs which being all-season tyres are obviously a compromise, eg. I can get the Nans to spin in the wet at one or two hilly junctions when setting off. Would I buy again? Probably, as they are as good as the Uniroyals which I really rate but are a lot cheaper - and it looks like they'll last a good long time, although fuel consumption is possibly slightly poorer, maybe 1 or 2 mpg down.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 30, 2014
15 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2013
Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C3 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 easy going miles
The N607s have improved the ride quality of the car over the old pirellis, grip in the recent snow was excellent, pretty good in the wet too. a very good value all-season tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 25, 2012
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Passat 1.9Tdi (215/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
good tyre