Nexen N5000+

The Nexen N5000 Plus is a High Performance All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 85% over 118,920 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nexen N5000 Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nexen N5000 Plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nexen N5000 Plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nexen N5000 Plus Review

Given 30% while driving a Hyundai elantra (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 18,920 average miles
These are the worse tires I ever purchased. I'am 76 years old and I DO NOT drive my car hard. The tires had a wear guarantee for 65,000 miles and I only got 18,920 miles and I was down to 3/16 of wear left. The worst of this was trying to get warranty service. The manufacturer called the dealer and gave authorization to give me a 68% return, but no dealer would honor that since it's so hard to get reimbursed from the factory. Stay away if your wanting great service after sale.
40 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016

Latest Nexen N5000 Plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Nexen N5000 Plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the N5000 Plus.

Given 83% while driving a Volkswagen Beetle 1.4tsi Sport (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 60,000 spirited miles
i have been using Nexen AU5 on my VW Beetle Sport 160Hp for sometime and needed a pair ( front) for a change, my usual tyre shop no longer carry the AU5, instead of they offered me the N5000 plus, which happened to have similar thread with the AU5. So, i take it.
Compared to the OEM Hankook 416 fitted to the vw, the Nexen sidewalls are much softer...yes, i am looking for a much comfortable tyre next after the Hankook wear out. Other than that, the N5000 plus are quieter.
No problems with the grip either wet or dry.....the vw has plenty of grip to begin with.
16 - tyre reviewed on January 1, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
40 - tyre reviewed on June 4, 2016