Delinte D7

The Delinte D7 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 89% over 15 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Delinte D7
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Delinte D7
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Delinte D7. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Delinte D7 Review

Given 89% while driving a Opel insignia (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15 average miles
I had to spend a good bit of money to get it passed the NCT. So not much left for 245-45-18 tyres. Dealer offered me these tyres. Was informed they are Chinese, but European owned and good value. I hated driving ditch finders friends bought, but dealer offered a 1 week satifaction or he would replace them. They were fine in wet, quiet, ok braking. I drive within the law and want the best mpg, not 0-60. Good buy.
71 - tyre reviewed on March 31, 2017

Latest Delinte D7 Reviews

Have you driven on the Delinte D7 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the D7.

71 - tyre reviewed on March 31, 2017