Sunny SN3860

Progressiveness 74%
Sunny SN3860

The Sunny SN3860 is a High Performance Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 5 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 49,500 miles driven.

Sorry, the Sunny SN3860 hasn't been featured in any tyre tests yet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sunny SN3860
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sunny SN3860. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

225/45 R17 £53.60 - £56.30 (4 prices) Compare Prices >>

Sunny SN3860 Reviews

Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Corolla (205/55 R16) on mostly town for 5,500 average miles
The grip pattern looks like Toyo's .. Just sayin.. Lasted four seasons of Canadian city driving... Don't buy these if you travel on unsalted country roads where's there's ALoT of snow... Really made for Toronto or Montreal. I guess I can go a fifth year but I have little patience.. So I'll be trying hankooks next time around. I'll give them a pass but don't expect to keep up with michelins or any other brand names. Decent tire gets the job done... Good value!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on February 20, 2016
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 2.0 TDI 140 (225/65 R15) on mostly motorways for 0 average miles
Excellent tyres. Nothing to complain for. Grip very well in snow. Very good.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2013
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT EXEO. SE.(143) 2.0ltr dsl turbo (205/55 R16 T) on mostly motorways for 30,000 average miles
I changed the low profile wheels and tyres to reduce the harsh ride and replaced with alloys and these Sunny winter tyres, which I have run year round. They have been amazingly hardy and great in snow. Not bad in the dry, but leave a big gap if the road is damp rather than wet! That's the only reason I won't be buying them again. Having said that, I just slowed down a bit, so maybe no bad thing.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on July 15, 2013
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Lacetti (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 4,000 average miles
Not good when there's no snow.; Great when there's snow!
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2011
Given 96% (breakdown) while driving a Audi 80 B4 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
Have studded Sunny/Wanli. Never had such a good expierence with brand tyres.
Find this review useful? | - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2010