Syron Race 1 plus

The Syron Race 1 plus is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 73,600 miles driven.

2013 European Summer Sports Tyre Test - 19th of 18 tyres

• Negative - Very poor in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Syron Race 1 plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Syron Race 1 plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Syron Race 1 plus Review

Given 87% while driving a Saab Automobile 9 5 Aero Saloon (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
After 15000km still running and perform in my old Saab.
44 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2014

Latest Syron Race 1 plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Syron Race 1 plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Race 1 plus.

Given 100% while driving a BMW 335i (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
1 of the best tyre,

i prefer syron race 1 plus than Dunlop sp sport 9000 and ps3

highly recommand
0 - tyre reviewed on April 10, 2019
Given 76% while driving a Ford Mustang (255/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
Very good tires
1 - tyre reviewed on November 10, 2018
Given 90% while driving a BMW 335i (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I had 4 Race 1 Plus tyres and Keskin alloys fitted to my BMW 335i. I have done roughly 5,000 miles so far and they still look like new. I only needed one wheel for my BMW as it had a crack (common fault) but the price for the 4 Syron tyres and Keskin wheels worked out cheaper in the long run than 1 original BMW rear wheel and a Bridgestone run flat tyre. I also had a set of Syron semi-slick tyres fitted to my Ford Fiesta which performs outstanding in the wet for a semi-slick .
15 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2017
Given 70% while driving a BMW 320d (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
nice tyre, as size 255/35/18 for my BMW rear wheels. it does look nice , grip is ok in dry/wet, not for sporty driving in heavy rain thought ( had lots of wheel spin) BUT BE AWARE IT IS HARD RUBBER, TOOK TWO GUYS AT GARAGE TO MOUNT IT ON 18" j9 WHEEL AND I GUESS HARD RUBBER IS CAUSE OF LOTS OF ROAD NOISE, SORT OF ROLLING NOISE, NOT SURE YET NEED TO CHECK BALANCING....
0 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2014