Syron Race 1 plus

The Syron Race 1 plus is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 80% over 58,600 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2013 European Summer Sports Tyre Test - 19th of 18 tyres

• Negative - Very poor in the wet
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Syron Race 1 plus
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Syron Race 1 plus. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Syron Race 1 plus Review

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 9 5 Aero Saloon (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
After 15000km still running and perform in my old Saab.
31 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2014

Latest Syron Race 1 plus Reviews

Have you driven on the Syron Race 1 plus tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Race 1 plus.

Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 335i (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
I had 4 Race 1 Plus tyres and Keskin alloys fitted to my BMW 335i. I have done roughly 5,000 miles so far and they still look like new. I only needed one wheel for my BMW as it had a crack (common fault) but the price for the 4 Syron tyres and Keskin wheels worked out cheaper in the long run than 1 original BMW rear wheel and a Bridgestone run flat tyre. I also had a set of Syron semi-slick tyres fitted to my Ford Fiesta which performs outstanding in the wet for a semi-slick .
4 - tyre reviewed on May 9, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320d (255/35 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 1,500 spirited miles
nice tyre, as size 255/35/18 for my BMW rear wheels. it does look nice , grip is ok in dry/wet, not for sporty driving in heavy rain thought ( had lots of wheel spin) BUT BE AWARE IT IS HARD RUBBER, TOOK TWO GUYS AT GARAGE TO MOUNT IT ON 18" j9 WHEEL AND I GUESS HARD RUBBER IS CAUSE OF LOTS OF ROAD NOISE, SORT OF ROLLING NOISE, NOT SURE YET NEED TO CHECK BALANCING....
0 - tyre reviewed on October 8, 2014
After 15000km still running and perform in my old Saab.
31 - tyre reviewed on September 1, 2014
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a BMW e46 330d sport (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 200 spirited miles
what a load of crap bought these tyres after reading reviews car just does not handle as it should back end is twitchy traction light coming on off as tyres have no grip going back to pirelli p zero even these with 1.6mm thread where better
7 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2014