Taurus 301 Touring

The Taurus 301 Touring is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 0 miles driven.

2015 Market Overview - Braking Test - 28th of 53 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Taurus 301 Touring
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Taurus 301 Touring. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Taurus 301 Touring Review

Given 82% while driving a Chevrolet Spark (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 spirited miles
I bought 4 Taurus summer tires 155/65 R13 for a 2008 Chevrolet Spark.
Until now the tires fits very good for their price, on wet I did not have any problems. I'm anticipating the traffic so I'm not using the brake in a desperate manner. For a city car like mine I will definitively buy again the tire.
29 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2016

Latest Taurus 301 Touring Reviews

Have you driven on the Taurus 301 Touring tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 301 Touring.

I bought 4 Taurus summer tires 155/65 R13 for a 2008 Chevrolet Spark.
29 - tyre reviewed on April 1, 2016