The Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car
This tyre has been replaced by the Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert 2
Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 86% over 41,800 miles driven.
Latest Group Test Results
2017 All Season VS Winter Tyre Test - 5th of 11 tyres
- Positive - Good snow handling, good wet braking, good resistance to aquaplaning
- Negative - Longest braking in the dry, and poor dry handling
2017 Auto Bild All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 10 tyres
- Positive - Safe in the snow, good aquaplaning resistance, quiet and comfortable, cheap.
- Negative - Long dry braking, poor wet braking and handling.
2016 AutoBild All Season Tyre Test - 9th of 10 tyres
View All Tests >>
- Positive - High lateral stability and short braking distances on snow, high resistance to aquaplaning
- Negative - Poor handling and long braking distances on dry and wet roads
- Overall - Satisfactory
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Uniroyal AllSeasonExpert. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!
Ask a question
We will never publish or share your email address