Bridgestone Battlax BT 002

The Bridgestone Battlax BT 002 is a Trackday and Competition Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 87% over 5,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 002
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 002
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 002. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Bridgestone Battlax BT 002 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Battlax BT 002 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Battlax BT 002.

Given 81% while driving a Kawasaki ZX10r (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,000 spirited miles
Fantastic dry grip, up there with the best. Doesn't like the cold and wet but what superbike tyre does? They wear quite quickly too.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 1, 2010
Given 98% while driving a Suzuki GSX R 1000 K9 (190/50 R17 P) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
I have theas tyres on my new Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K9. I ride hard and theas Bridgestones are awsome, no matter what you do to them they will NOT let go (if you cant get your knee down with rubber you never will) great feed back from road, super stable at high speed and real good stopping the bike. I have done 2000 miles now and still plenty of life in the back, which is really good say i only get about 1700. I cant rate this tyre highley enough, well done bridgestone, best set of rubber i have ever had on my bike. I have not rated wet grip because i dont ride in the wet, but i would think they will be fanstastic in the wet to.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2010