Bridgestone Battlax BT 014

The Bridgestone Battlax BT 014 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 56,600 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 014
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 014
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 014. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Battlax BT 014 Review

Given 69% while driving a Yamaha (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 35,000 spirited miles
I know these tyres are THE grippiest in the dry, but they're pretty good all the same, (although I haven't tried Pilot Powers or Super Corsas yet).
I write this review as compared to their later incarnation the BT016, these tyres are f&%kn wonderful.
I used to commute 10 miles through central London at c5am daily and then 25 miles on the M1 and only once did these give me a little twitch of slip on a dewy winters morning against an A8 quattro on a rh bend entrance to the M1 as I tried to up the accel a little. Other than that they are v sure footed, warm up fairly quickly eg a mile in city commute, enough to permit a little speed around the Oval cricket ground (where the orad is indeed oval), retain heat well, and v importantly for someone who's only got one machine to use all year, they work almost as well in the wet as the dry. On the M1 I could lightly brake going into bends without loosing the front in the wet. I like these tyres and they last and flop down nicely in tight bends very neutrally without having to ape the handle bars down. Well done Bridgestone for these. I've had 3 sets. Had then on against a Gixxer 1000 coming back one the M1 one summers day and I didn't have to think about the the handling, steering, just where the gixxer was. They give a lot of confidence.
3 - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2012

Latest Bridgestone Battlax BT 014 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Battlax BT 014 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Battlax BT 014.

3 - tyre reviewed on June 23, 2012
Given 70% while driving a Kawasaki ZZR1400 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,600 average miles
GOT 1600 ON BACK TYRE AM GOB SMACKED DRIVE A ZZR 1400 NOT GOOD FOR THIS BIKE
0 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2011
Given 53% while driving a Suzuki GSXR 1000 K5 (190/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 20,000 spirited miles
A few years old this tyre now and i believe its being replaced with the BT016.
The front end was pretty vague with these tyres on, and tyre wear was alarming i think i was lucky to get 1500 miles out of the rear.
I've used them on track aswell and again they didn't give me that much confidence to really push.

Wet grip was below average although you could feel when you were running out of grip.

They have the nickname Woodstones, take from that what you will
0 - tyre reviewed on August 12, 2008