Bridgestone Ecopia EP100

The Bridgestone Ecopia EP100 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 66% over 98,350 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Ecopia EP100 Review

Given 59% while driving a Toyota Camry (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 150 average miles
Just got my Camry with 215/60/R16 ECOPIA and run in for about 80km. Obedient in corners but undecided on straights. Comfort is better than XVM1 but I can still hear that anoying rolling noises. Tested up to 180kph.
21 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2013

Latest Bridgestone Ecopia EP100 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ecopia EP100.

Given 99% while driving a BMW 318 coupe (205/60 R16) on a combination of roads for 47,000 spirited miles
I was not keen on these tyres as I wanted a sports tyre due to my um spirited driving style. However, these have been a brilliant match to the car. they have exceeded nearly every expectation I had for them. In fact, even at this distance of driving them they still have about a third of the tread left unfortunately one of the side walls on the rear was cut with some debris on the road so new tyres are a must. Unfortunately, money is a bit tight and I may not be able to stretch to these again.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2019
Given 42% while driving a Hyundai elantra (195/65 R15) on mostly country roads for 200 average miles
compared to the cars original tyres i have found them to be hard and uncomfortable to drive on. car is feeling bumps a lot more and suspension banging a lot more.extremley disappointed in bridgestone thinking of changing to another brand.would not recommend.
7 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2016
Given 77% while driving a Toyota Camry (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 45,000 easy going miles
Adequate grip, comfort and noise. These affordable tyres benefit from low rolling resistance.

The only negative is that the walls are a bit softer than what I would like. Whilst this is not a deal breaker for me, I can see more aggressive drivers being put off by this wallowing feeling.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 22, 2015
21 - tyre reviewed on July 6, 2013
Given 76% while driving a Ford Fairlane NL (205/60 R15) on a combination of roads for 500 easy going miles
Firstly have not had the tyres long enough to evaluate wet performance or wear factors so have chosen 50 / 50.
They are very quiet and roll nicely actually needing to apply brakes more often as opposed to the Toyo's I had on previously. I also went dowm in width from 215 to 205.
I dont drive radically so cannot comment on squeal etc but then again a high performance tyre I was not after. So far pleased with my purchase and at $109.00 a corner with $30.00 for Nitro from Bob Jane feel it great value for a quality tyre Made In Japan over a cheap no name brand.
Hope this helps.