Nokian iLine

The Nokian iLine is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 95% over 54,500 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nokian iLine
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian iLine

Questions and Answers for the Nokian iLine

2018-09-19 - I am looking for a new set of summer tyres, size 175/70/R14 and my choice boils down to either the Nokian iLine or the Conti All Season Contact. Is it correct to assume that the your scores for dry grip, wet grip, wear etc. are directly comparable for one tyre that is a pure summer tyre and the other an all season tyre?

The user based scores aren't really comparabile, the choice of tyres will come down to whether you want all year mobility from the Continental, or a tyre which is more geared towards summer driving.

Top Nokian iLine Review

Given 100% while driving a Opel Corsa (165/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I bought the tyres before two months. They are amazing. Excellent grip. I have tried to push them hard on wet and they were amazing. No problems at all. I have driven only 1000 kilometers with them, so i can't tell you anything about the wear. They got amazing fuelsave technology. I will buy the same again.
106 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2016

Latest Nokian iLine Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian iLine tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the iLine.

Given 100% while driving a (175/80 R14) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
I haven`t had them for very long but they sure are great.I have tried them on wet and dry conditions and they handle very well.I can`t say about the fuel efficiency i haven`t noticed any significant difference.Noise wise they are pretty nice much quieter than my last tires but i am not an expert on how good they are. I really like how they sound under load,they start getting this rumble into the corner before they start screaching so you get a really good feel of how much more they can handle.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 18, 2018
Trying to pick a winter wheel and tyre size? Watch this video!
Given 100% while driving a Opel Corsa (165/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
The beat tires!
2 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2018
Given 97% while driving a Opel Corsa (165/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 14,000 average miles
The best tires I have ever had. I got them since 2 years /20k kilometers/. Superb grip and aquaplaning resistance. There are 6.5 millimeters left on the protector.

Now I'm gonna buy WR D3 for the winter. I want D4 but they don't make them for 13 inch.
6 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Ford Puma 1.7 (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Very pleased with this new tyre. Budget tires don't offer as much as this... for long km drives over mixed surfaces and temperatures, they grip very good, sometimes ned perfect. Two minuses: no rim protection, and soft sidewalls that lean (although unnoticeable), but being a cheap tyre, i don't blame it for this. i was expecting them to be durable in time and have minimum wear with they did, but for that i expected a compromise in handling or grip. It wasn't the case, even with spirited driving. So I highly recommend this tyre for everyday use, i suspect a more expensive tyre from the same brand will indeed outperform this economical level one. Good job from nokian on building not only good winter tyres, but decent summer ones too!
6 - tyre reviewed on August 30, 2017