Nokian iLine

The Nokian iLine is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 94% over 48,500 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Nokian iLine
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Nokian iLine
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Nokian iLine. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Nokian iLine Review

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Corsa (165/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I bought the tyres before two months. They are amazing. Excellent grip. I have tried to push them hard on wet and they were amazing. No problems at all. I have driven only 1000 kilometers with them, so i can't tell you anything about the wear. They got amazing fuelsave technology. I will buy the same again.
92 - tyre reviewed on May 8, 2016

Latest Nokian iLine Reviews

Have you driven on the Nokian iLine tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the iLine.

Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Corsa (165/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
The beat tires!
0 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2018
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Corsa (165/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 14,000 average miles
The best tires I have ever had. I got them since 2 years /20k kilometers/. Superb grip and aquaplaning resistance. There are 6.5 millimeters left on the protector.

Now I'm gonna buy WR D3 for the winter. I want D4 but they don't make them for 13 inch.
3 - tyre reviewed on November 15, 2017
Fancy winning a set of 4 tyres, fully fitted? Click below and enter!
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Puma 1.7 (195/50 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 0 spirited miles
Very pleased with this new tyre. Budget tires don't offer as much as this... for long km drives over mixed surfaces and temperatures, they grip very good, sometimes ned perfect. Two minuses: no rim protection, and soft sidewalls that lean (although unnoticeable), but being a cheap tyre, i don't blame it for this. i was expecting them to be durable in time and have minimum wear with they did, but for that i expected a compromise in handling or grip. It wasn't the case, even with spirited driving. So I highly recommend this tyre for everyday use, i suspect a more expensive tyre from the same brand will indeed outperform this economical level one. Good job from nokian on building not only good winter tyres, but decent summer ones too!
5 - tyre reviewed on August 30, 2017
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Hyundai I10 (155/70 R13) on a combination of roads for 11,000 average miles
I have these tyres for about 11.000 km. They're great, especially compare with initially Kumho KH17.
Perfect grip in both dry and rainy weather. In very short corners are just a little late responsive, but generally I have a non - agresiv driving style.
Pretty comfortable, not so much noise compare with Kumho or even Sava Perfecta. By the way, Sava was pretty bad at every aspect.
In 11.000 km wearing is decent, but the Kumho lasted about 45.000 km. The markers on the tyre are just now at 5 mm. So, I think are gonna last to 25.000 - 30.000 km.
I think Nokian Iline are very good tyres for Hyundai I10, both quality and price (about 30 euro).
16 - tyre reviewed on May 27, 2017