Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure

The Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 6 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 115,024 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure

Questions and Answers for the Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure

2017-09-28 - Hi there, I drive a BMW X4. The tyres are Runflats. Do Michelin do these tyres; Michelin Primacy HP (ZP) in the size 245/50 R18 100 W ? Thanks. I look forward to your reply.

The latest version of this tyre is the Michelin Primacy 3 ZP which is available in your BMW size.

Top Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure Review

Given 90% while driving a BMW 530d F10 (245/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 32,000 average miles
Had the Michelin Primacy HP's on my BMW 530d since new. The car is now 3 years old and has done 31,500 miles on the same set. I will need to replace all four in the next 2-3000 miles... Absolutely fantastic tyres, even wear and very long lasting - despite my best efforts at the Nurburgring last month! I won't consider any other (cheaper) run flat tyre as it is simply false economy to do so. I just need to find £1000 to replace them now...
29 - tyre reviewed on October 2, 2016

Latest Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure Reviews

Have you driven on the Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Primacy HP Zero Pressure.

Given 91% while driving a BMW 118d M Sport (205/55 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 40,000 easy going miles
I've bought these tyres for the last 6 or 7 years fro the 2 cars we have. Although they are premium price, I'm sure the cost per mile driven can't be beaten. Even though I drive fairly conservatively, I've got 40k+ miles out of them. Mileage now at 83k and I've replaced the whole set only once. Had to try Bridgestone and Hankook when we had punctures or the garage didn't have Michelins and they are certainly not as durable. Bridgestone particularly disappointing.
4 - tyre reviewed on February 27, 2018
Given 100% while driving a BMW 640i M Sport Gran Coupe (275/35 R19 W) on mostly country roads for 24 spirited miles
Absolutely cannot fault these tyres in any area.

They were the tyres fitted to my BMW 640 M Sport Gran Coupe when new. I have just changed the rears today after 2 years and 23,500 miles of very spirited and hard driving through just about every condition you could throw at the tyre.

I live in Rutland. Anyone who knows the area and the A6003 that runs though it, will know how twisty, undulating, fast and good fun to drive it is in the dry. But how difficult it can be in the winter due to ice, snow and rain. These tyres have never once given me a cause for concern or an 'iffy' moment even when driving right on the very edge and very hard.

The road holding and feedback alone are reason enough to buy these tyres. The fact that I got 23.5k miles out of a set of rear tyres, from an ultra high performance car, that's rear wheel drive, driven hard is nothing short of astonishing. The front tyres are still going strong and have 4mm of tread on them!

They were pricey to replace but with this sort of mileage out of them, that makes them somewhat of a bargain. Fuel consumption isn't great, but think that's more to do with my heavy right foot than the tyres!

1 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2017
Given 93% while driving a BMW 530d F10 (225/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
I'm so glad I found these Michelin Primacy ZP run flat tyres for my BMW F10 530D SE on standard wheels. The car came with Pirelli P7s and while comfortable, were much noisier than I'd like (it's my first car with run flats and the tyre noise came as a bit of a shock). I saw two other reviews for the ZP's on here and went for them despite being up to £40 more per corner (eventually I got them from Black Circles at only £20 more per corner). I feared that going for a tyre that was reputedly quieter, I'd lose steering finesse and get a ride that might be too soft. I couldn't have been more wrong. The tyres are markedly quieter than the Pirellis, give a better ride and make the steering sharper too. I am very happy with them indeed - so far there's nothing I don't like about them.
3 - tyre reviewed on July 30, 2017
29 - tyre reviewed on October 2, 2016
Given 83% while driving a BMW 316d (225/50 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 1,000 spirited miles
Replaced the rears with these tyres and immediately noticed improved grip and reduced road noise. Not as harsh as the run flats they replaced and will be replacing the fronts with these tyres soon. First BMW and so far have no complaints with run flats. Too early to review the wear but surely they must be better than the Firestone/Dunlop they replaced as you could literally see the deterioration week by week as they came close to the tread wear limit..
0 - tyre reviewed on December 24, 2015

See all 6 customer reviews of the Michelin Primacy HP Zero Pressure (newest first) >>