Cooper Zeon CS8

The Cooper Zeon CS8 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 64,600 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 13th of 47 tyres

2018 ADAC Summer Tyre Test - 205/55 R16 - 14th of 16 tyres

• Positive - None mentioned
  • Negative - Weak in the dry and wet

2018 AMS Summer UHP Tyre Test - 8th of 11 tyres

• Positive - Predictable handling, good comfort.
  • Negative - Understeer in the dry and wet.
  • Overall - Conditionally recommended.
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Zeon CS8

Questions and Answers for the Cooper Zeon CS8

2018-10-04 - Who Makes Cooper Zeon CS8 Tyres.

Cooper make the Cooper Zeon CS8.

Top Cooper Zeon CS8 Review

Given 96% while driving a Mazda 3 2.2D 150 (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 1,500 average miles
These are a new model for 2016 and as there are no reviews yet, I thought I will write something short...

In 2 words - buy with confidence - the tires are great and I would say they definitively match their EU label.

I only had them for around 2k km but already had the opportunity to test them in heavy rain on the freeway, on wet road and on of course on dry. They have been great in all conditions so far, offering perfect grip and great braking, especially impressive on wet. They are comfortable and quiet. They are replacing a set of Toyo Proxies CF2, and even though Toyos were no doubt good too, I feel these better on breaking, especially on wet. So far I am liking them, so if in doubt, take the chance - I think you will not regret, especially for the price.
47 - tyre reviewed on April 13, 2016

Latest Cooper Zeon CS8 Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Zeon CS8 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Zeon CS8.

Given 96% while driving a SEAT Ibiza cupra sport 16v gti (215/45 R16 V) on mostly country roads for 48,000 miles
Hi i wanted avons an got sold these instead
I never heard of them but brought into the garages sale tactics
Turns out there great
Got 48.000 miles out of the fronts still at 1.8mm
Rears are still 4mm
The side wall starting to look a bit flakey
Great tyres
0 - tyre reviewed on December 31, 2018
Given 47% while driving a Ford S Max (225/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
These tyres have managed 10,000 miles on my S-Max and I’m not going to buy them again. The first two thirds of their life seemed fine, but after about 5,000 miles road noise started to increase noticeably and shortly after that wet grip started to worsen. They wore from 3mm to illegal in the last 750 miles. The innovative wear blocks on the shoulders still showed 50% when the tread across the tyre was below the legal limit, so do not buy them for their supposedly innovative features. The Cooper Zeon CS8 is most definite not worth the money.
6 - tyre reviewed on January 29, 2018
Given 90% while driving a Volvo V70 2.0D (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I’ve just fitted a front pair to replace Michelin Primacy 3 that were down to about 2mm, giving a noticeably long stopping distance. I thought a lot about whether to stick with Michelins due to advice from mechanics and a bit of brand snobbery. These were 40 quid less per tyre though and had good reviews so went for it.

They went on just as the temperature was dropping to single figures, so worried if I should’ve actually put on winter tyres. No need - these are excellent. They give a confident, grippy feel in both wet and dry conditions and a comfortable ride.
I’m used to Michelin, Continental and Goodyear and these are definitely up there with all of those.

I can’t comment on wear as they’re only a month old. So far, so good though.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 25, 2017
Given 87% while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 230 (225/50 R16) on mostly town for 1,500 spirited miles
I have these fitted to two SLK's having grown to like them on one first.
To be honest, they are not pretty, looking somewhat agricultural with tread rolling up the sidewalls a bit too much. But then that's there to aid the wet handing thing I guess so a small price to pay as in such conditions they are brilliant.
The SLK's are not a car that feeds tyre feel back to the driver much. But, as that means you have to have some faith in the tyre, by leaving it to do its thing without letting you know much about it, I've found these have given me that confidence quickly. In the wet there's little difference in the sensation of sure footedness, and far fewer flashes from the traction control indicator when pulling away firmly than previous tyres.
We like them, plus the free replacement accidental damage thing is something we've used a couple of times on other cars which is a real plus to have from Cooper Tyres.
2 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Mazda Mazda Miata (205/55 R16 V) on mostly town for 2,000 average miles
I can only compare this tyre with the previous I had. I actualy changed tyre profile going from 205/50/16 to 205/55/16 mainly for economy reasons and because I wanted a bit more ground clearence. My previous tyres were the Dunlop RT. The good stuff: even though of a higher profile the steering response is much much better than the Dunlop. It seems to be a bit more economical. Not noisy. Wet grip and braking is sufficiently good. Although I have them on for just 2000miles they seem to have good wear rate(no wear at all but just city driving). The bad: these are not comfortable tyres and not as progressive at the limit. Dry grip is not as good but good.
7 - tyre reviewed on December 19, 2016