GT Radial 4Seasons

The GT Radial 4Seasons is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 17,000 miles driven.

2019 All Season Tyre Performance Overview - 30th of 31 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial 4Seasons
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial 4Seasons. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top GT Radial 4Seasons Review

Given 83% while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
An excellent all season tyre. Works well in all conditions. Have tried them on snow & ice, performed well without issues.
I bought a set of four for my Astra K at around 2/3rds of the price of Cross Climates. I was not disappointed at all.
They feel safe in all road conditions.
Gone are the days of me buying a winter & summer set of tyres now. GT Radial have upped their game with this all season tyre at a bargain price.
18 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2019

Latest GT Radial 4Seasons Reviews

Have you driven on the GT Radial 4Seasons tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 4Seasons.

Given 50% while driving a Fiat Panda 4 x4 (175/65 R15) on mostly town for 1,500 spirited miles
Early days 1000 miles, initially very good, this week's rain= drying out/damp roundabouts a bit hairy compared to old Maxxis ASP2 and Conti Winter contact. I never had to slow from dry speeds with old tyres! GT Radial good wet/damp in straight-line braking just roundabouts giving issue at moment.
Perhaps the roads are greasy but after downpours I'd have thought washed clean. We will see as time and weather change.
1 - tyre reviewed on September 28, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 10,500 average miles
Bought these gt radial as recommendations from my local dealer, at a fraction of the price of the crossclimate that were on display. Extremely happy after 4 months of driving. Very comfortable, gives nice confidence on wet roads and handle well on dry roads. Sofar drove about 10,000 miles and tread is like new! These tyres will last!!
Highly recommended, use the moneysaved over the french premium tyre!
5 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2019
They feel safe in all road conditions.
18 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2019