GT Radial 4Seasons

The GT Radial 4Seasons is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 15,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the GT Radial 4Seasons
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the GT Radial 4Seasons
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the GT Radial 4Seasons. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top GT Radial 4Seasons Review

Given 83% while driving a Vauxhall Astra SRi (205/55 R16 V) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
An excellent all season tyre. Works well in all conditions. Have tried them on snow & ice, performed well without issues.
I bought a set of four for my Astra K at around 2/3rds of the price of Cross Climates. I was not disappointed at all.
They feel safe in all road conditions.
Gone are the days of me buying a winter & summer set of tyres now. GT Radial have upped their game with this all season tyre at a bargain price.
12 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2019

Latest GT Radial 4Seasons Reviews

Have you driven on the GT Radial 4Seasons tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the 4Seasons.

Given 84% while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 10,500 average miles
Bought these gt radial as recommendations from my local dealer, at a fraction of the price of the crossclimate that were on display. Extremely happy after 4 months of driving. Very comfortable, gives nice confidence on wet roads and handle well on dry roads. Sofar drove about 10,000 miles and tread is like new! These tyres will last!!
Highly recommended, use the moneysaved over the french premium tyre!
2 - tyre reviewed on May 28, 2019
They feel safe in all road conditions.
12 - tyre reviewed on February 23, 2019