Hero Atlanta AR01

The Hero Atlanta AR01 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 43% over 15,200 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Hero Atlanta AR01
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Hero Atlanta AR01
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Hero Atlanta AR01. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Hero Atlanta AR01 Review

Given 32% while driving a Peugeot 407 sw (210/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
Fitted to my 407 sw but I was unaware that this was a summer tyre at the time. Within a week of fitting and after around 200 miles we had a few days of rain. On several occasions I found the car slipping and sliding around corners/roundabouts at speeds of just 20-25 mph. I now intead to get my money back.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 27, 2011

Latest Hero Atlanta AR01 Reviews

Have you driven on the Hero Atlanta AR01 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Atlanta AR01.

Given 49% while driving a Holden Viva (195/55 R15) on mostly town for 15,000 average miles
The tyres were put on by Holden Dealership , can't deny tyres were inexpensive BUT with really Wet weather recently in Melbourne the tyres are a SHOCKER. Slide and slip even though still very good tread
Not a wet weather tyre