Joyroad Sport RX6

The Joyroad Sport RX6 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 46% over 9,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Joyroad Sport RX6
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Joyroad Sport RX6
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Joyroad Sport RX6. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Joyroad Sport RX6 Reviews

Have you driven on the Joyroad Sport RX6 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sport RX6.

Given 34% while driving a Nissan R32 GTST (225/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 7,000 spirited miles
Truly awful tyre. These were brand new, already fitted to my car when I purchased it and thought I'd leave a review for anyone considering them.
In the dry, the tyres have some (limited) grip, but screech horrendously as you approach anywhere near the limit. My car is fairly light and has had a recent alignment but this hasn't alleviated this. Dry feedback is poor and loss of grip happens without much warning.
In the wet, they are 100 times worse. Very poor traction for straight line acceleration, and lateral grip is even worse. The rear end breaks away with zero warning so I just assume I have no grip at any time.
Any cars with anything approaching a reasonable amount of torque is going to suffer from wheelspin or interference from traction control etc.
I wouldn't recommend fitting these tyres to any car; not a city car that rarely sees over 40mph and especially nothing going on a motorway or country roads. Budget offerings from other brands would blow these away and they are downright dangerous.
0 - tyre reviewed on September 10, 2019
Given 59% while driving a Ford S Max (225/45 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 2,000 average miles
Not much good in the wet when pushing on, fwd car is keen to understeer.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 7, 2019