Kenda KLEVER HP KR15

Kenda KLEVER HP KR15

The Kenda KLEVER HP KR15 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 49% over 2,720 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kenda KLEVER HP KR15
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kenda KLEVER HP KR15
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kenda KLEVER HP KR15. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kenda KLEVER HP KR15 Review

Given 58% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Shogun SWB 2.8 Tdi (265/70 R15 S) on mostly country roads for 1,500 spirited miles
Ease of balancing and very few wheel weights after fitting indicate that Kenda Klever HP KR 15 tyres are well balanced out of the factory.
Tyre walls flex more than standard tyre for my car, so I run my Kendas at 4psi higher than normal for my car (example Mitubishi Shogun normal 26psi front, run these tyres at 30psi).
Dry road grip very good, wet road grip not as good but ok. Stability going through 2 to 4 centimetres of water on one side of road at normal dry road pace is very good, - better than standard tyres.
Not old enough yet to judge wear rate.

1 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2012

Latest Kenda KLEVER HP KR15 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kenda KLEVER HP KR15 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the KLEVER HP KR15.

Given 24% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota 2006 Avalon (265/70 R16) on mostly town for 20 easy going miles
Tires only have around 20,000 miles on them on a 2002 Totota Tundra. They are only 2 years old. Serious cracks in tires all around. Very disappointed. These tires I was told would easily get 65,000-70,000 miles with proper rotation etc.. I bought these NEW.
HORRIBLE!!!!!! Will never consider buying ever again. I am getting these off of my truck ASAP. Very dangerous!!!!
0 - tyre reviewed on April 11, 2016
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Suzuki 2000 vatari jx2.0 (215/70 R16) on a combination of roads for 1,000 spirited miles
Seem to have a slight intermittent vibration till tires heat up. Other than that like em so. Really good bite in loose deep sand-- impressed me. Not noisy at high speed, good ride for the vehicle they are on. With 44 psi they road & did real well off road especially in deep loose sand, did not even go into 4 she'll drive as I would normally. They are taller then what I had, so will check true speed with a GPS. Also seem to get better mpg, the jury is still out because of lack of miles driven under comparive conditions.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 29, 2014
Not old enough yet to judge wear rate.

1 - tyre reviewed on June 12, 2012