Kumho Power Max 769

The Kumho Power Max 769 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 65,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Kumho Power Max 769
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Power Max 769
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Power Max 769. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho Power Max 769 Review

Given 91% while driving a Chevrolet optra (185/45 R14) on a combination of roads for 54,000 easy going miles
People say Optra is a comfartable car but i think that is due to the type of tyres used in this car. These tryes are very good I had about 3-4 slow punctures in 3 yrs. There is a very strong grip and very comfortable to use.

I do not know the lifespan of the tyre but i think these tryres lasted me for too long. I bought the car in October 2011 now we are in Dec 2014, It is now that I feel they are beginning to give up. I'm not looking anywhere else other than using the same brand.
4 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2014

Latest Kumho Power Max 769 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Power Max 769 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Power Max 769.

4 - tyre reviewed on December 5, 2014
Given 83% while driving a Ford Focus MK1 (195/55 R15 V) on a combination of roads for 11,000 easy going miles
I found these tyres to be very good in respect of wet and dry grip, however i'm not a boy racer. Mine are branded 'Admiral' but are made by Kumho/Marshal. Treadwear 320, Traction AA, Temperature A.
I think an excellent tyre for the price I paid.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 3, 2010
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Kumho Power Max 769 (newest first) >>