Pirelli Diablo Rosso II

The Pirelli Diablo Rosso II is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 81% over 35,700 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Review

Given 89% while driving a Honda cb 600 f hornat (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 easy going miles
best tire i have ever put on my bike, and i have tried a few.
great Feed back and very soft for the road. and the best thing is that they heat up very quick. just a little slippery if not warm as all.
also did a 45km run of 100-140kph in heavy rain with a lot of confidence.
72 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2015

Latest Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Reviews

Have you driven on the Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Diablo Rosso II.

Given 97% while driving a Yamaha YZF R25 (145/70 R17 H) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
I cannot choose the right sizes that 110/70R17 and 140/70R17 where as perfect fitted to my Yamaha YZF-R25. Very good handling and grip performance on almost every weather and road conditions. Especially dry roads. I drove 16.000kms with first pair of these tyres and very satisfied. I bought new pair of Rosso II after 16K kms and replaced them with new Rossos.

Very good handling on dry, wet conditions almost all weather except very cool and dry weather. Strongly recommended for the size 110/70/R17 front and 140/70R17 rear.
6 - tyre reviewed on March 12, 2018
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!
Given 96% while driving a Ducati Monster 900ie (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 200 average miles
Early days on these Rosso 2 but they seem to compliment the Monster really well. Specifically purchased for their grip and dry weather performance. They seem to warm up quickly and provide excellent levels of grip I have no complaints at all and they compare favourably in price to the other major manufacturers offerings. They may be a little softer than other tyres and therefore wear quickly but then that's why I've fitted them. Not that you buy tyres for the way they look but they are pretty cool from that perspective too. Can't comment on wet performance, but if it's pouring then I'm in the car and the Monster's tucked up in bed !!
3 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2017
Given 77% while driving a (190/50 R17) on for 0 miles
Seen some reviews with crazy miles on them. This is not the case for me and my gen 1 zx10r, it's modded slightly and pulling 168hp at the wheel. I get around 1500 miles to a rear if I'm lucky. That's hard use on roads. I'm on my 3Rd set looking at the rosso 3 to replace them. I love the tyres. Great in the dry, very quick warm up, shit in the wet.
5 - tyre reviewed on March 20, 2016
Given 74% while driving a Triumph Street Triple R (180/55 R17) on mostly country roads for 3,700 spirited miles
Bike: 2014 Triumph Street Triple R (standard bhp).

Riding Type: Dry roads with fast sweeping curves and tight twisties. Motorways, duel carriageways, in fact all straight roads avoided. Seldom commute or use city roads.

Superb dry grip, ok wet grip, very nice turn in, wears rapidly, good stability, predictable with good feedback, quite expensive given the wear rate.

A high quality grippy tyre for fast dry road or dry track day.

Mileage: 3700 miles