Rotalla RU01 S Pace

The Rotalla RU01 S Pace is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 65% over 6,400 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2017 Auto Bild Sports Cars Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Low rolling resistance, low noise level, very low price
  • Negative - Dangerously long wet braking distances, strong understeer and unbalanced behavior on wet surfaces, weak grip and sluggish steering response on dry surfaces
  • Overall - Not recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla RU01 S Pace Review

Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Saab Automobile 93 Aero 1.9 TTiD (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Bought four new tyres for my Saab 9-3 2008. Good tyres with nice grip and handling but a little bit too noisy in my opinion. Very good budget tyres for a "normal" driver.
5 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017

Latest Rotalla RU01 S Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla RU01 S Pace tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RU01 S Pace.

Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330ci (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
It was cheapest tyres of that size in my coutry. Usually I don't buy chinese tyres, but this was for my weekends car. And I was impressed of them! They balanced ok, grips good in dry and wet. Only disadvantages was that they stinked first month and they were noisy at first, but became quieter after few tousends km. But it's not those things in which you should look when buing cheapest tyres. Diven about 5000-10000km this summer, I think they will last at least 2-3 summers more.
I can't understand why spend 4-5 times more for famous brands or buy old, restored, repaired, damadged used tyres for the same price? Nowadays China makes phones better than western countries, so why they can't make a good tyre?
1 - tyre reviewed on November 8, 2017
Given 85% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors Rio (205/45 R16) on mostly country roads for 1,000 spirited miles
When reading other reviews about these tyres I notice that some people are putting them on high performance vehicles. If you have a high performance vehicle you need high performance tyres. These are NOT high performance tyres.

I believe they are the perfect solution for everyday driving/commuting on normal vehicles. I own a 2009 Kia Rio 1.5 CRDi and so far these tyres perform incredibly well for budget/mid range tyre.

Road noise is very low and the grip in both wet and dry conditions is incredible and in my opinion the best I’ve owned in this range of tyre.

If you own a low performance run about like me, then I would highly recommend these tyres, but if you own an M3, Impreza, Evo, etc, then look elsewhere at the likes of Michelin or Pirelli’s as those cars deserve, and need, to be running on the best tyres money can buy.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 1, 2017
Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330CI M Sport (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Bought these tyres as I didn't want to spend money on big brands, they were about £25 cheaper than the bottom end of branded and £25 more expensive than a top of the range budget, in all honesty, up until this point I had always believed a tyre is a tyre.
However, I had two put on the rear and this tyre is awful on this car, they are so flimsy on the sidewall that the car at speeds above 60mph felt unstable, past 80mph the car can barely keep in a straight line, you are constantly correcting the steering to prevent it from snaking. It basically feels like you are stuck in a heavy crosswind.

Only driven in the dry because I've made blackcircles take them back on the account of it being dangerous to drive. The turn in response is awful and the twitchiness is overwhelming.

Swapped the wheels from front to rear (which have old Michellin PS3's on) and the car was restored, rear end was responsive and tight again, but of course, the steering feel was like stirring a bowl of porridge.

Overall: Rubbish - Do not put these on your car unless maybe you're driving something like a Daihatsu or a Dacia Duster and have no interest in motoring.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2017