Rotalla RU01 S Pace

The Rotalla RU01 S Pace is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 12 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 42,810 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Sports Cars Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Low rolling resistance, low noise level, very low price
  • Negative - Dangerously long wet braking distances, strong understeer and unbalanced behavior on wet surfaces, weak grip and sluggish steering response on dry surfaces
  • Overall - Not recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla RU01 S Pace Review

Given 69% while driving a Saab Automobile 93 Aero 1.9 TTiD (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Bought four new tyres for my Saab 9-3 2008. Good tyres with nice grip and handling but a little bit too noisy in my opinion. Very good budget tyres for a "normal" driver.
105 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017

Latest Rotalla RU01 S Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla RU01 S Pace tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RU01 S Pace.

Given 81% while driving a Hyundai ix35 (245/45 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 10 average miles
For the money great value. I wouldn't buy them if you were a high mileage person. I can judge that my set will require replacing before 20k. Giving me 3 years.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 10, 2019
Given 90% while driving a Audi 2.0tdi 177 sline sportback (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
I've had these tyres fitted for around 2 weeks now and they seem to do a decent enough job. Noise and comfort is good and I have, so far, had no problems with grip or handling. I don't think I would be fully confident if I was pushing the car hard with these tyres, but at this point, they seem like good value for money.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 23, 2019
Given 46% while driving a Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 (225/50 R17 S) on a combination of roads for 100 easy going miles
very bad ride, rebalanced and then replaced . same problem its like driving on solid tires that are not round.
so bad I'm dumping them after 100 miles and buying something else.
really bad not fit for use avoid the at all costs !!!
0 - tyre reviewed on April 12, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Mercedes Benz C250 2012 (225/50 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 easy going miles
Recently installed in my Mercedes C250, replacing Michelins, honestly i don't feel any big difference in the drive quality.

Comfort is very good
Noise is also very low
So far no complain on the grip

I would definitely buy them again.
10 - tyre reviewed on March 24, 2019