Rotalla RU01 S Pace

The Rotalla RU01 S Pace is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 15 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 52,910 miles driven.

2017 Auto Bild Sports Cars Tyre Test - 9th of 9 tyres

• Positive - Low rolling resistance, low noise level, very low price
  • Negative - Dangerously long wet braking distances, strong understeer and unbalanced behavior on wet surfaces, weak grip and sluggish steering response on dry surfaces
  • Overall - Not recommended
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Rotalla RU01 S Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Rotalla RU01 S Pace Review

Given 69% while driving a Saab Automobile 93 Aero 1.9 TTiD (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 300 average miles
Bought four new tyres for my Saab 9-3 2008. Good tyres with nice grip and handling but a little bit too noisy in my opinion. Very good budget tyres for a "normal" driver.
114 - tyre reviewed on September 17, 2017

Latest Rotalla RU01 S Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Rotalla RU01 S Pace tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RU01 S Pace.

Given 83% while driving a Audi A3 (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I had these tires for 2 seasons and the tread is somewhat good. I will drive for a 3 season and replace them. I find that they are very good tires and I would buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 6, 2019
Given 100% while driving a Honda Vezel 1.5 Hybrid RU3 (215/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Im lucky to have bought these tyres for my Honda Vezel RU3 2015;

Overall these tyre are competitively priced as compared to the Dunlops (factory fitted), these tyres are silent and much softer than the stock dunlops, very light on the vehicle, im enjoying the drive.

The grip factor is very nice, being a summer performance tyre, the UTQG rating is; Treadwear 320, Traction A, Temperature A with speed rating upto 270kmph, therefore driving on piping hot tarmac at 129kmph the car never felt sluggish around the curves.

I have so far driven these tyres inter city, locally and driven up the north hills aswell, so after after driving 15000kms+ the tyres are still as brand new as the day one. I keep them rotated every 10000kms with air pressure 33psi.

I'll admit these are much in my budget and user friendly tyres. Would definitely buy them again.
1 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2019
Are you trying to decide what type of tyre is best for your own winter motoring? Watch this video!
Given 80% while driving a SEAT Leon Cupra R 225 (225/40 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
Ok firstly i only do around 3000 miles pa.
so i did not want to buy expensive tyres, if i was loaded then i would have got th Uniroyal rainsport 3.
I am very happy with these, I have a 225bhp car, so it can be very quick.
Very happy with the feel and control of these.
Chuffed as, plus I got 4 for £150 delivered. fantastic
3 - tyre reviewed on August 27, 2019
Given 81% while driving a Hyundai ix35 (245/45 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 10 average miles
For the money great value. I wouldn't buy them if you were a high mileage person. I can judge that my set will require replacing before 20k. Giving me 3 years.
3 - tyre reviewed on August 10, 2019