Sonar Primax SX608

The Sonar Primax SX608 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 84% over 110,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Sonar Primax SX608
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Sonar Primax SX608
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Sonar Primax SX608. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Sonar Primax SX608 Review

Given 93% while driving a Chevrolet Cruze 1.8A (215/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 83,000 spirited miles
I installed this tires 2 years ago, although I'm leaving and transient in 90% desert weather claim, corroded roads and sometimes worn. What make this tires is too smoothly, too quite and grip is high -never used them in icy weather or place-, control perfect I really recommend.
soon I will install the same tires, same brand. Thanks
23 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2016

Latest Sonar Primax SX608 Reviews

Have you driven on the Sonar Primax SX608 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Primax SX608.

soon I will install the same tires, same brand. Thanks