Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850

Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850

The Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 7,500 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850 Reviews

Have you driven on the Starmaxx Ice Gripper W850 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Ice Gripper W850.

Given 30% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 1,8 TS (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 5,000 average miles
Not a very good tyre.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 6, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 735i E32 (205/65 R15) on a combination of roads for 2,000 average miles
Excellent and cheap tyre!!
0 - tyre reviewed on March 31, 2014
Volkswagen Golf (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 500 average miles
Hi, I've just bought these tyres. They seem to be of good quality, but it's too much early to judge! My seller said that are good tyres made in Turkey from Pirelli's group. In fact the design it's the same of Pirelli Zero... I write from Italy and I've paid 95,00 € each one.
waiting for your opinions...
Bye