Winrun R380

The Winrun R380 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 40% over 8,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Winrun R380
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Winrun R380
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Winrun R380. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Winrun R380 Review

Given 40% while driving a Nissan Almera 1.6 saloon (185/65 R14) on mostly town for 8,000 spirited miles
Had two of these tyres fitted 6 months ago as well as the tracking done at the same time. After about 4 months they were worn down a lot. I'm at 6 months now and about 8,000 miles and Ive just had to replace them. I would not recommend these tyres. I paid £125 for the two and tracking and I could've got a much better tyre for almost the same price. Ive just put on 2 Accelera Eco Plush tyres and I will be sure to review those too. They cost £70 for two fitted and already feel better than the winrun's ever did.
28 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2016

Latest Winrun R380 Reviews

Have you driven on the Winrun R380 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the R380.

28 - tyre reviewed on October 3, 2016