Aptany RP203

The Aptany RP203 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 3 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 38,000 miles driven.

2018 AutoBild Summer Tyre Overview - 38th of 47 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Aptany RP203
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Aptany RP203. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Aptany RP203 Review

Given 90% while driving a Honda (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
Bought these tires 1 year ago with no expectation for my civic 2012. I figured I cant go wrong for such a low price. Well what a surprise, these tires seems just as good as the brands on performance. Will buy again.
188 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2017

Latest Aptany RP203 Reviews

Have you driven on the Aptany RP203 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the RP203.

Given 30% while driving a Chevrolet Lumina (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Only 5 months old with 5K miles and tires have dry rot and premature tread wear.
90 - tyre reviewed on April 3, 2017
188 - tyre reviewed on March 7, 2017
Looking for new tyres? Watch this video now!

See all 2 customer reviews of the Aptany RP203 (newest first) >>