Bridgestone B 390

The Bridgestone B 390 is a Premium Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 83% over 198,008 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone B 390
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone B 390
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone B 390. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone B 390 Review

Given 99% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 30,000 average miles
Good tyres. They came original fitted when I buyed my car and I was happy with them. I drove them on all types of roads and highways(including very bad Romanian villages roads)
16 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2014

Latest Bridgestone B 390 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone B 390 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the B 390.

Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Innova (205/65 R15) on mostly town for 14,000 easy going miles
I wear them around 20k kilometers for mostly in town road and mostly drove with max speed 80 kmh. Less grip when wet. Good on dry. Last 20-25k kilometers before both inner and outer sides run out but the center still can last another 5k. I felt it stiffer on bad road. Average price with average life. I considered it a good buy
3 - tyre reviewed on January 11, 2017
Trying to pick the BEST tyre possible for your car? Watch this!
16 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2014
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Ford transit (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 14,000 average miles
Front tyres didnt make 14000 miles, no performance vehicle either, a ford transit connect. Rear tyres wont make 25000. Vehicle is speed limited as well.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 15, 2012