Bridgestone Potenza RE050

The Bridgestone Potenza RE050 is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 56 tyre reviews averaging 69% over 939,170 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Potenza RE050
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Potenza RE050
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Potenza RE050. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Review

Given 44% while driving a Volkswagen Jetta GLX (225/45 R17 W) on mostly town for 0 average miles
Had from factory on Jetta 2.0 TSI (200 bhp)..
Very noisy tyres, losing very quicly grip.. At 55.000 km they are loking good...
Very sure, I'll not but this tyres ever..
62 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2015

Latest Bridgestone Potenza RE050 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Potenza RE050 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Potenza RE050.

Given 56% while driving a Volkswagen Golf MK7 GTI (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 25,000 average miles
I had these on a Golf Mk7 GTI performance Pack.I was running 230bhp to the front wheels so traction would always be an issue but these tyres were not great at all. They lasted me 25,000 miles over 4 years and my driving style varies, however they are not good in corners, not good off the lights and not good in the wet. Wouldn't recommend these. Buying some Michelin Pilot Super Sports instead as they have been highly regarded on my car.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 22, 2019
Given 93% while driving a Mazda 6 MPS 2.3L V6 Turbo AWD (215/50 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 81,000 spirited miles
Best tires I ever have had. Their territory starts when you drive over 170 km/h on curvy road. I have now driven with them 81000 km and now their life is over but I will buy new ones next week.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 4, 2019
Given 97% while driving a Volvo V40 D4 Cross Country (225/45 R17 V) on mostly country roads for 8,000 average miles
I had to replace two Bridgestone Turenza tyres in the spring of last year. I bought two Bridgestone Potenza tyres to match the two remaining Potenza tyres someone had purchased prior to my ownership. The car appears to handle just the same as before. However the ride is slightly softer and the grip is excellent.. I have noticed that on very cold days it is easier to spin the Potenza tyres on the front than I remember. The Bridgestone tyres have lasted well and are very popular as original equipment. I would recommend Bridgestone tyres to anyone based on my experience to date.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 25, 2019
Given 87% while driving a Lexus IS250SE (245/45 R17) on mostly town for 11,328 average miles
Currently used for 18232km, left around 5.5mm, can go for estimate 20000km more
Performance and road handling good!
Only drawback is noise level slightly higher
4 - tyre reviewed on October 22, 2018