Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX

The Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

This tyre has been replaced by the Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx POR

Tyre review data from 1 tyre reviews averaging 90% over 3,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX Review

Given 90% while driving a Land Rover Discovery 1 1996 (245/75 R16) on mostly town for 3,000 easy going miles
Had these fitted new to my old Discovery 300Tdi as an upgrade, and they were a great choice.

As quiet as a road bias tyre despite the chunky looks, were surprisingly grippy on tarmac in the wet or dry, (never aqua planed for example and were always grippy and progressive) and obviously didn't have any issues in grassy fields. I never had the opportunity to take them offroad seriously, but I suspect they'd be a safe choice given the tread pattern. I had them on for about 3000 miles before I sold the truck, and the tyres had barely started to wear at that point. I had no issues with punctures or tears and in fact I'm looking for the same again for my current Discovery V8.
19 - tyre reviewed on October 20, 2017

Latest Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX Reviews

Have you driven on the Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Discoverer ST MAXX.

19 - tyre reviewed on October 20, 2017