Delinte DH2

The Delinte DH2 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 72% over 72,100 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Delinte DH2
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Delinte DH2
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Delinte DH2. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Delinte DH2 Review

Given 51% while driving a Fiat 127 (175/65 R15) on mostly town for 1,500 easy going miles
These came brand new with our grande punto and they wear terrible they keep leaking I've replaced the valves cleaned the beads and applied bead sealer there are no punctures so who knows ?
310 - tyre reviewed on April 9, 2017

Latest Delinte DH2 Reviews

Have you driven on the Delinte DH2 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the DH2.

Given 79% while driving a Daihatsu Terios (215/65 R16) on mostly motorways for 25,000 easy going miles
I have driven these tyres for 5 years (around 35000 Km) and I can say that they performed equally to their price! They were cheap and their performance wasn't the best, except for the wear.
They were reliable in handling but noisy.
I think I'll go for something better.
1 - tyre reviewed on July 27, 2019
Given 84% while driving a Mazda 6 (225/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 20,000 average miles
Great alternate to a top brand tyre.
Alot of taxi drivers (as I also) use them, great lifespan, good around performance.
4 - tyre reviewed on May 29, 2019
Given 17% while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.4 16v (185/45 R15 W) on a combination of roads for 100 spirited miles
Enthusiastic performance very poor, what grip poor
11 - tyre reviewed on March 18, 2019
Given 67% while driving a BMW 325i (225/45 R17 W) on for 0 miles
I bought my car with 4 delinte DH2 already mounted. I found initially them great but after 20kkm, I have 100% changed my mind!

All of the 4 tires are cracked on the thread + edge, worse than my old Conti sport contact... and even worse, one of them is totally deformed on the thread.

My car is in good conditions, suspension system is new. Handling is not good enough in curve, the tire side is very smooth.

It is not worth buying, as many chinese tires... we have the quality we pay for:
- poor assembly
- bad wear due to poor rubber quality
77 - tyre reviewed on June 26, 2017