Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR

The Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 16,000 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR Review

Given 70% while driving a Triumph Daytona 675 (180/55 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Good good tyre, not quite as good as the GP racer though. But then I only really use my bike in the dry...
2 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2010

Latest Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR Reviews

Have you driven on the Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sportmax Qualifier RR.

Given 74% while driving a Yamaha 2009 YZF R6 (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 8,000 average miles
While a good cheaper, typically stocker tire, its a solid performer. Does some intermediate carving and canyon riding, but doesnt give confidence at lean angles. I got 8000 miles out of both front and rear with mostly commuting and a few mountain switchback rides.
0 - tyre reviewed on November 24, 2010
Given 80% while driving a Honda CBR1000RR10 (190/50 R17 W) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
its a really great tire but the rear tire slips often when the road is wet.
1 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2010
2 - tyre reviewed on February 14, 2010

See all 3 customer reviews of the Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier RR (newest first) >>