Falken FK452

Show all: Falken tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Falken FK452 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 203 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 2,616,666 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Falken FK451

Wear
69%

74%

Falken FK452 Reviews

Given 71% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330 (225-45-17-)
These are good tyres, especially as they used to be very cheap...
But, when the price of them rose dramatically, I went over to Nankang NS2 (which are significantly cheaper) and I noticed very little difference.
Good dry grip, OK wet grip, good feedback.
The Falkens are a decent, solid choice, but I think they are over-rated - they certainly don't deserve a 90%+ rating as some people on here seem to suggest!!
tyre reviewed on June 22, 2014
Given 67% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 318is (245-35-17-W)
Really good tyre in the dry but unpredictable in the wet. Good wear & comfortable for a low profile tyre!
tyre reviewed on May 7, 2014
Looking to buy the Falken FK452? Click here to search for the best price for the Falken FK452 or any other tyre.

Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E Class (235-45-18-R)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on April 27, 2014
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane RenaultSport Cup (225-35-19-)
Driving on mostly town for 19,000 average miles
I replaced a set of Kumho KU31's with these FK452's on my 2007 Renault Megane sport about 2 years ago. The weird thing with this change in brands was the difference in width. The original Kumho's were 235/35 and when I went to replace them with the Falken of exactly the same size they were about 15mm wider and would not fit under my car! I had to settle for 225/35 size which was a little more expensive but almost the same width as the 235 Kumho's.
Other than this issue the tyres were quite good on my car. All aspects performed pretty good of a tyre of this price and they lasted ok too. Because of the factory alignment in the rear of my car and the "square" side wall of the 452's I had a bit more outer wear than I would have liked.
Also the side walls are very stiff!! One time I was sitting outside my car looking at it thinking one tyre looked a little flat so thought I would check... it had 3psi in it!! and looked not much different to the others with 32psi.
I believe the 453's are a step up again but am tyring Kumho ku39's next.
tyre reviewed on March 23, 2014
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Audi 1.8T Quattro (235-40-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 10 spirited miles
Tires have a pretty good grip on wet and dry conditions . I always felt confident to drive fast on motorway or track. But tires are very hard and quite loud. There is no comfort at all . You feel every crack and bend on the road. Wear is very poor . I had to replace front tires after one season driving.
tyre reviewed on March 14, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 330D (225-40-18-)
I took my 3 Series off run flats and added these. Great tyres - highly recommend.
tyre reviewed on January 17, 2014
Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 350 (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly town for 35,000 spirited miles
Amazing tyres they replaced my conti ssr and wear is much better handling better price for price will definitely put these baby on again pretty surpised as a lot warned me about road noise but their is no issue there...
tyre reviewed on January 15, 2014
Given 100% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320D M Sport (225-45-17-V)
Driving on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
These tyres are on the front off my car and they have been perfect, no issues with understeer, loud noise, amazing grip in the dry, wet,braking. For the price I paid for the front two, these have turned out to be a real Gem, cant wait to try out the FK453 or the ZE914's.
tyre reviewed on January 15, 2014
Given 46% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Territory (245-45-19-)
Driving on mostly town for 0 average miles
These are the worst directional tyres I have ever purchased, and I have been driving on directional tyres for over 25 years.
The road noise is terrible, been back to whom I purchased them from and they said I needed a wheel aligngement which I new was a load of rubbish but paid the money and had it done and of course no difference.
I will be taking these tyres off and replacing them with Bridgestone tyres which I have always used, thought I would save a bit by changing to Faulken tyres never again they are RUBBISH....
tyre reviewed on January 12, 2014
Given 24% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz E350 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
Had these fitted to an E350 as they seemed good value at the time. 3 months later and less than 10,000 miles and the rear are down to less than 2mm around the centre tread and Mercedes Dealer tells me they need to be replaced. I am not a boy racer but a family man who drives well in the limits in a car that is less than 3 years old, dealer maintained, even with tyre pressure sensors, so can't understand how these tyres could wear down so quickly. Value for money.....absolutely not. I could also comment on the road noise like others and also, they don't feel quite as grippy as the original tyres that they replaced. Will not buy these again under any circumstances. AVOID......
tyre reviewed on December 21, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: