Falken FK452

The Falken FK452 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

This tyre replaced the Falken FK451

This tyre has been replaced by the Falken FK453

Tyre review data from 209 tyre reviews averaging 74% over 2,690,411 miles driven.

Reports

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Falken FK452
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Falken FK452
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Falken FK452. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Falken FK452 Review

Given 67% while driving a BMW 318is (245/35 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 2,000 spirited miles
Really good tyre in the dry but unpredictable in the wet. Good wear & comfortable for a low profile tyre!
40 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2014

Latest Falken FK452 Reviews

Have you driven on the Falken FK452 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the FK452.

Given 81% while driving a TVR Cerbera (255/35 R18) on mostly country roads for 5,000 miles
Fitted these Fk452 to my Tvr Cerbera v8 because I couldn't get a hold of any Toyo Proxes T1R. Was a compromise at the time but not one I regretted. The grip in the dry was superb and almost as good in the wet. The car had been set up on adjustable coil overs which helped immensely.
A good tyre is one that you can predict its grip and feel confident that they won't let go during a corner. The Fk452 were a great investment. As far as wear is concerned I only did about five thousand miles a year but they were very 'Spirited' miles and I would definitely buy again.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 2, 2019
Given 60% while driving a BMW E46 M3 (225/40 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 15,000 average miles
These came on my M3. I've not had Falkens for a long time but here it goes.

Pros?
-They are reasonable in price
-Drifters will like you ; it's a known brand in those circles
-Dry grip is actually pretty good

Cons?
-Wet braking is bad on these! I on occasions did say a silent prayer if someone brake suddenly in front of me in the wet!
-The wear was strange ; they wore the shoulders first, despite the tyre pressures and toe being fine. The Michelin PS4S that have replaced them have been fine.
11 - tyre reviewed on October 23, 2017
Given 91% while driving a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track (245/35 R20 R) on a combination of roads for 40,000 spirited miles
Wow. Got these for my first tuner Genesis. Loved them since day one. their performance and grip kept exceeded my retarded driving for which im still alive to write this review haha. Fit my budget too so 100% would recommend if you have restricted budget but want performance tires :)
1 - tyre reviewed on November 26, 2016
Given 44% while driving a Smart Brabus (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 10,000 average miles
Bought these a couple of years ago as rears for my Smart Brabus - both started cracking very quickly (noted on the MOT's) but still held. They've worn exceptionally quickly too, within 10k miles. I'm having to replace due to being on the limit, definitely not going to purchase again.

Not sure how to rate grip, they're fine in the dry, but in the wet there have been a few chilling moments under normal conditions. I wasn't inspired with confidence.
3 - tyre reviewed on May 14, 2016