Kumho Solus HA31

Kumho Solus HA31

The Kumho Solus HA31 is a Touring All Season tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 2 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 14,000 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2015 AZ All Season Tyre Test - 6th of 8 tyres

2016 ACE All Season Tyre Test - 7th of 10 tyres

2014 All Season Tyre Test - 8th of 10 tyres

• Positive - A great winter tyre with the best snow performance
  • Negative - Only average results in both the wet and dry, low steering speed and long braking distances
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Kumho Solus HA31
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Kumho Solus HA31. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Kumho Solus HA31 Review

Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan Almera Tino 2.2 DI (195/65 R15 T) on a combination of roads for 4,000 average miles
Great in snow and wet.I like these tyres in curve and wind.In wind weather feel like there no wind,the car is very stability.
22 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2016

Latest Kumho Solus HA31 Reviews

Have you driven on the Kumho Solus HA31 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Solus HA31.

Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Nissan altima (225/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
Recently put these tires on my 2008 Altima coupe. Cannot believe the snow and ice traction. I have never had dediciated winter tires and always used a good all season tire year round. Usually I get around just fine, but I recently bought this car used with brand new a id envigorntiresnby yokohama. OMG!!! Never had an all season tire perform so poorly in winter in my 40 years of driving in Canadian winters. Was scared shitless to even drive the car, but finally got up enough couage one day to putz up to the tire dealer and see what we could do. Bought the HA31 all weather Kuhmo tire and was a bit nervous as I could not find that many reviews on line. I tell you, I left there in winter conditions, drove all over the city testing the traction, braking, taking fast corners, parking lots with 8 inches of snow, and these tires stuck like glue. I was Giddy, like a kid, slamming on the brakes, trying to get these tires to fail, I couldnt believe it. If this all weather is this good I can only imagine why people put on winter tires. Snow became slush and loads of water, tires were solid, no slipping what so ever. I have driven them on the dry highway, fairly quiet, going on an 800 km trip this weekend so we will see. So far, love the tires and even if I only get 50k kms out of these I will be happy just for the safety. As one writer posted on another site, if I have one accident because of stupid tires, that 1000 dollar deductable just paid for annice set of tires. Buy these, you will not be disappointed. Happy Driving.
0 - tyre reviewed on February 17, 2017
22 - tyre reviewed on January 21, 2016
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf MK6 1.6 tdi (205/55 R16) on a combination of roads for 10,000 average miles
Average in wet and dry. Not had the chance to test on snow yet, but given the last few winters in the UK i think I'll go back to a summer tyre or the CrossClimate next.

Meant to be very good in the snow.
3 - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2016