Lassa Phenoma

The Lassa Phenoma is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 17 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 201,390 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Lassa Phenoma
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Lassa Phenoma
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Lassa Phenoma. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Lassa Phenoma Review

Given 94% while driving a SEAT Altea (205/55 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 15,000 average miles
The tyre made by Bridgestone and the tyre you can rely on. Strongly recommended.
78 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2016

Latest Lassa Phenoma Reviews

Have you driven on the Lassa Phenoma tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Phenoma.

Mazda (225/45 R18) on mostly motorways for 20,000 spirited miles
Worst summer tyres I have had in my 22 years of driving experience. Very poor grip in dry and wet. Grip is ok only in very very hot days. For 2 years of driving and after 20000+miles they showed very little wear. Very noisy when breaking. Poor handling and understear in more agresive driving in the mountain roads. Absolutely I do not recomend this tyre.
11 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2017
Given 81% while driving a Audi A6 (245/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I had these tyres fitted after a set of nankang NS20s desintigrated. I wish i had found these tyres first, for the price they are amazing. Wet grip is excellent, dry grip is phenominal {no pun intended}. They are to be totally fair a little noisey but i can live with it for the price. I will definately be buying these again.
19 - tyre reviewed on December 8, 2016
78 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2016
BMW (225/50 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 60 average miles
I used these tyres for the 3rd time in a row now and never a disappointed with it. They last for a very long time and drive comfort and handling is nothing short compared to the top brands. I think these tyres deserve better reviews. Used these tyres for over 60,000 miles before these I tried Bridgestone and Michelin tyres they where very good but for half the price you can get tyres as good as them I have read many reviews that aren't good but don't understand why because according to my research it is made in Turkey in the same factory and materials as Bridgestone tyres and they are half the price of it.
13 - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2016
Given 36% while driving a Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (245/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 20 average miles
I have driven the car for 5 years on what the trade called budget / hoon tyres but they have had fantastic grip and never screeched or felt any loss of grip even at speed on hair pin bends. These are my third set of tyres and the trade recommended these tyres and I have always felt confident heading into a bend in the Quattro until these tyres were fitted. My previous tyres had 230mm of contract with the road, the phenoma only 200mm of contact. Simple physics and crap design. The feedback in the Audi Quattro is now comparable to my RAV4.
8 - tyre reviewed on April 5, 2016