Michelin Primacy 3
Show all: Michelin tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Michelin Primacy 3 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 25 tyre reviews averaging over 378,340 miles driven.
|205/55 R16||£68.53 - £70.20 (3 prices)|
|225/45 R17||£93.31 - £105.22 (4 prices)|
|Available in 28 tyre sizes - View all.|
Tyre Test Results:
- 1st: 2014 Auto Bild Top 15 Summer Tyre Test (225/50 R17)
- 3rd: 2014 Auto Bild 50 Summer Tyre Shootout (225/50 R17)
- 8th: 2012 Auto Bild Max Performance Tyre Test (225/45 R17)
- 8th: 2013 Auto Zeitung Summer Tyre Test (215/55 R16)
- 9th: 2013 Test World Summer Tyre Test (205/55 R16)
- 14th: 2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test (225/45 R17)
Find these reviews useful? Why not add your own tyre review and help others pick a tyre!
Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!