Michelin Primacy 3

Show all: Michelin tyres, Passenger Car Summer Premium Touring tyres
The Michelin Primacy 3 is a Premium Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 27 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 387,340 miles driven.

Michelin Primacy 3

68%

87%

78%

Michelin Primacy 3 Reviews

Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord (205-55-16-V)
Driving on mostly motorways for 5,000 average miles
Superb tyres! Better then Dunlop SportMaxx RT.
tyre reviewed on March 14, 2014
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Kia Motors (215-55-17-V)
I am very happy with them. Better then the Advan dB 215/50/17 I took off, very quiet on the motorway, better wet/ dry handling and better comfort. I can't comment on longevity as I've only covered around 4k miles, but so far so good! Sure I will be buying again and recommend them to my friend. Thumbs up to Michelin.
tyre reviewed on March 10, 2014
Looking to buy the Michelin Primacy 3? Click here to search for the best price for the Michelin Primacy 3 or any other tyre.

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a BMW 320 (225-45-17-)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on January 17, 2014
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo Titanium X (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 28,000 spirited miles
I'm not sure if I am reviewing the same tyres as some others given the comments re wearing. I have for years used Goodyear Efficient Grip tyres and found these to be pretty good. I changed to Primacy 3's last time for a bit of a change. I do around 40,000 miles per annum - 90% motorway driving. I've had 28,000 miles of the front two - which now need changed. The rears, which were fitted at the same time still have about 2.5mm tread left to the legal.... so a few more miles yet. I've been very happy with these overall and think the wear has been great...
tyre reviewed on January 14, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall Insignia CDTI 160 (245-45-18-W)
fitted to 2011 vauxhall insignia 2.o cdti sri. original continental sport 3 changed at 22k rear and 29k front - obviously been rotated at some point but therefore averaging about 25k. have now worn 2mm of front and back (they come with 7mm) and estimating getting 22k out of the front and 43k from rear so averaging about 30k. Think this is a fairly good wear rate for a very good all-round tyre.
tyre reviewed on November 30, 2013
Given 39% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C4 Grand Picasso (215-55-16-W)
Driving on a combination of roads for 44,000 easy going miles
Car is a Citroen C4 Grand Picasso, 50% motorways and 50% local country roads. The original equipment Michelins were changed at 20677 miles and 4 x Prestivo XL fitted (£320) which lasted until 32535 (11858). The Primacy 3 tread wear 240 were then fitted and at 44200 need change- 11665 miles only. These premium priced tyres have been a waste of money and I will not buy them again for this car.
tyre reviewed on October 28, 2013
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a CitroŽn C5 (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 80,000 spirited miles
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on October 9, 2013
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Leon FR tdi (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 6,000 average miles
I managed 6000 miles on the back with these tyres, compared with 13000 miles from a pair of Goodyear eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 on the front. At 1p a mile for each tyre I'd expect a better ride.
tyre reviewed on October 9, 2013
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf 6 GT (205-55-16-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 2,000 spirited miles
Superb tyres. Excellent steering feedback. Very confortable and quite. Smooth creamy ride. Negociate corners with aplomb.. must lesser wobbling compared to Hancook V12. High speed stability..very very satisfying braking feel..and it brakes
tyre reviewed on September 22, 2013
Given 74% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane (205-55-16-V)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I recently migrated from the Bridgestone My-01 Sports Tourer to the Michelin Primacy 3, the handling on this tyres is good, both dry and wet. The tyre also offers a very quiet and comfortable ride. The only down side to the tyre is the wear rate, I have done 6000Km on the tyre and is where the bridgestone was at 10 000km. I got 60 000 Kms from the Bridgestone, I doubting very much that I will even get to 50 000 from the Michelin. At the price they come at, they are expected to last longer.
tyre reviewed on September 2, 2013

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: