Pace ALVENTI Pace

The Pace ALVENTI Pace is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 7 tyre reviews averaging 73% over 49,000 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Pace ALVENTI Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Pace ALVENTI Pace
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Pace ALVENTI Pace. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Pace ALVENTI Pace Review

Given 69% while driving a Volkswagen CC (235/40 R18) on a combination of roads for 1,000 average miles
I have a brand new set with less than 5000km on, my right front tyre already developed a small bubble...
164 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016

Latest Pace ALVENTI Pace Reviews

Have you driven on the Pace ALVENTI Pace tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the ALVENTI Pace.

Given 90% while driving a BMW 523I (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
Great tyre for the price I will be buying them again . I rotated mine every 6000 miles and they lasted longer than the way more expensive Dunlops I had on before hand they also handled very well in the dry and the wet highly recommended .
21 - tyre reviewed on September 22, 2017
Given 74% while driving a Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro (255/45 R20 W) on a combination of roads for 16,000 spirited miles
These tyres have been punished for road driving. I do shifts and so catch the roads empty (before anyone questions my driving safety) Heavy braking, spirited cornering and done a few laps of a track I work on form time to time. The tyres are probably around 3mm left. I'll run them for the rest of the hot weather and likely replace at 20k miles. So not bad for a budget tyre. For the price to replace them more often I think it works out well. The recommended p-zeros I had were not as good in the wet as these. Came across a big highway puddle where a BMW had spun out. I caught it, felt a bit of lightening of the steering but could still brake the speed off to stop and check on the accident victim. I can't fault these tyres for the price. They brake and steer well.
A6 is a big heavy car with lots of power going through the wheels on quattro. I'm buying some more
10 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2017
Given 61% while driving a Toyota Estima 3ct (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 1,000 average miles
We brought our Alventi Mag tyre's on the 10/12/2016. Today is the 09/01/2017 not even a month and we have a puncture in the rear left tyre.
During the time we have had these brand new tyres they have handled well in the hot weather we experience in the very Far North of the North island of New Zealand. We haven't had any rain since the day we brought the tyre's, then it only showered. Not quite long enough to give a detailed assessment. Handling had a very good grip go around the winding roads of Mangamuka gorge. The gorge consists of 25km of winding narrow road. As the tyre''s haven't lasted us a month I have rated them at 1.
Im not. It wouldnt look good with all Alventi and one odd brand on the rims, but then again I may need to buy all new tyres. Quite disappointing I thought they were a top brand obviously misinformed we were.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 9, 2017
164 - tyre reviewed on April 19, 2016
Given 80% while driving a BMW 3 (265/30 R19) on for 7,000 spirited miles
Second set of pace alventi. Very under the rated tyre. Great in the wet and dry. Great handling and long lasting tyre wear. Definitely recommend. Could be slighly quieter but its not bad at all.
10 - tyre reviewed on February 26, 2016