Pirelli P Zero

Progressiveness 75%
Pirelli P Zero

The Pirelli P Zero is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars.

Tyre review data from 63 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 1,302,823 miles driven.

205/55 R16 £99.38 - £111.92 (2 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/45 R17 £69.55 - £126.26 (10 prices) Compare Prices >>
225/40 R18 £79.57 - £128.50 (16 prices) Compare Prices >>
235/35 R19 £117.20 - £160.10 (45 prices) Compare Prices >>

Pirelli P Zero Reviews

Given 53% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 VTEC Sport (225-45-17-W)
I bought these for my old Honda Civic Type R and am now running them on my slower Civic 1.8 Sport.

The positives :
They grip very well in dry from standstill, and they are outstanding in the wet when driven reasonable. The P Zero design looks really classy.

The negatives :
1) I bought them as a very sporty tire, the old tires on my Volk summerwheels where Neova Advan AD07, and as a true sports tire the P Zero really let me down. They do not give me any sort of road feedback you might expect from such a premium tire brand.
2) They are quite noisy and even after 25000 miles they are still as noisy as when they where new.
I could easily live with the tire noise (not nearly as bad as the Yoko' AD07) if the P Zero provided a thrilling feedback but they don't.

I think that the P Zero tire will probably benefit from being mounted on a bigger wheel then my 17x7.5 inch, so it can get a lower profile. Somewhere between 40 and 35 and possible stretched a bit.

Overall :
The tire feels secure, with great dry and wet grip but it doesn't deliver any thrilling sensation and it is an unnecessary noisy companion for daily commute. I will definitely not buy this tire again and am thinking more along the lines of Yokohamas Advan Sport V105 or Michelins Pilot Sport 4 or maybe the Sport Cup 2.
tyre reviewed on January 31, 2016
Given 81% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Megane RS250 (245-40-18-W)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on January 12, 2016
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen CC (235-40-18-W)
these replaced Continue 5 factory fitted on the front of my CC. Much better tyre and are at 3mm after 10k abuse. Given 220 horses going through front wheels any tyre may suffer in the wet , these are no worse than the Contis
tyre reviewed on January 6, 2016
Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S line (255-35-20-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 23,000 spirited miles
driven 23,000 miles and for a premium tyre, just not worth it. It has a no warning limit and slide judders during cornering. Not fuel efficient and rather noisy for the low profile. Just not what you expect for £175 a corner. Its not a terrible tyre but for the brand name I wouldn't buy again. It will be Dunlop Sport Maxx RT.
tyre reviewed on November 6, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 Avant 2.0TDI (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 27,000 average miles
Audi A6 Ultra Black Edition Avant
Owned from new and just had to change the front tyres. The mileage is 27,500 or 44,000km. That is pretty amazing although a lot of it was done on the motorway in 14 months. Very impressed and the rears will get me to over 30,000 miles. The fronts would've made it had I had the tracking done sooner!!
tyre reviewed on October 17, 2015
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a BMW M3 (265-35-19-W)
Had these tyres on my BMW M3 Don't get me wrong once these tyres have warmed up they are a reasonable tyre, however when they are cold they're terrible! I left home one literally 500yds up the road the back end of the car lost grip and I ended up in a field! Would never buy these tyres again, wish I'd of stuck to my Michelin Super Sports! The wear on these are terrible too compared to other brands.
tyre reviewed on October 3, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 VTEC Sport (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 50,000 spirited miles
Excellent grip everywhere.
Excellent on wet!
Lasted 4 years and 50.000 kilometers!
The best!
tyre reviewed on August 20, 2015
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Holden SS Commodore (245-40-19-W)
These things stick like s**t to a blanket. Saved me thousands in potential damage from wildlife.

The main downside is the wear and cost. Only got about 15,000kms out of em and now that they're down to about 1mm off the wear marker they have a hard time in wet or dry.
tyre reviewed on June 22, 2015
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (275-45-20-V)
Driving on mostly motorways for 7,000 spirited miles
Hardly got 20 000km out them.
tyre reviewed on June 11, 2015
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S line (255-40-19-W)
No Comments Left