Pirelli P Zero

Show all: Pirelli tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Pirelli P Zero is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 54 tyre reviews averaging 76% over 1,123,969 miles driven.

Pirelli P Zero

69%

72%

70%

Pirelli P Zero Reviews

Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S line (255-40-19-W)
tyre reviewed on April 8, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz A (235-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
A good tyre in terms of dry and wet grip. But I feel the other aspects let it down slightly which means I'd probably stump up the other cash for Michelin Pilot Sport 3s.

P Zeros just don't quite have what it takes in terms of wear. They last quite well but I am confident you can get about 10-20% extra miles from a Michelin offering.

Progressiveness of P Zeros concerns me a little. I have had a couple of surprises in terms of understeer in wet weather, which arguably can be expected, but I would expect more progressiveness at this price point. Again, this is not something I have experienced with Michelins.
tyre reviewed on April 7, 2015
Looking to buy the Pirelli P Zero? Click here to search for the best price for the Pirelli P Zero or any other tyre.

Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 200 (225-45-17-)
Not a bad dry weather tyre at all. The problem for me with this tyre is that it is really poor in wet or cold and damp conditions. Have these on my wife's new SLK 200 AMG which is a 1.8T with 184BHP. Nothing outrageous in the least. Yet the back end wants to come out at the touch of the throttle mid corner at every opportunity. To the point where I don't really want my wife driving the car in wet conditions. I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my Audi S4 500BHP/630NM and they are seriously amazing in the dry and very good in the wet. I am going to be putting a set of those on my wifes car.
tyre reviewed on April 1, 2015
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 207 GT (205-45-17-V)
tyre reviewed on March 5, 2015
Given 76% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Scirocco 1,4 TSI 160hp (235-40-18-W)
tyre reviewed on March 3, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Audi RS4 Quattro (255-35-19-)
Driving on mostly town for 1,000 easy going miles
tyre reviewed on February 17, 2015
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 200 (245-35-18-W)
My car came with Conti SportContact5s and these are just as capable but last a lot longer.
Not too noisy either. Impressive in the dry and good in the wet.
Pirelli tyres used to be very frail but they have obviously upped their game.
I would recommend these.
Got 19k out the rears and 28k out the fronts. The Contis lasted barely 12k and 19k respectively.
tyre reviewed on January 8, 2015
Given 50% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz Mercedes SLK 55 AMG (255-45-18-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 600,000 spirited miles
Why are these rated so highly and why does mercedes insist on putting them on?

Had on a mercedes SLK55. The back end had zero grip in the damp - wear was horrendous.

I don't get why these tyres are rated so highly
tyre reviewed on December 30, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda (225-45-17-)
I really like Pzeros. They are very good tyres both on wet and dry. After 19.000 km they have 4.5mm thread left. I would definetely buy them again if I could find them V rated 205/50/17 because I am thinking of going oem size,now upgrated to 225/45/17. They need so mssometime in
tyre reviewed on November 15, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Porsche BOXSTER 2.7 (225-45-17-)
Granted, a lot of the grip of this car comes from the excellent chassis and suspension but these tyres are a perfect pairing for the car. The only minor point is that they seemed to wear a little quickly but that could be down to the driving style as much as the tyre itself.
In the wet and dry they are a grippy, safe and fun tyre that I'd imagine would be a great choice on any sports car.
tyre reviewed on September 22, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: