Pirelli P Zero

Show all: Pirelli tyres, Passenger Car Summer Max Performance tyres
The Pirelli P Zero is a Max Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 60 tyre reviews averaging 75% over 1,242,969 miles driven.

Pirelli P Zero

Pirelli P Zero Reviews

Given 64% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S line (255-35-20-W)
Driving on mostly motorways for 23,000 spirited miles
driven 23,000 miles and for a premium tyre, just not worth it. It has a no warning limit and slide judders during cornering. Not fuel efficient and rather noisy for the low profile. Just not what you expect for £175 a corner. Its not a terrible tyre but for the brand name I wouldn't buy again. It will be Dunlop Sport Maxx RT.
tyre reviewed on November 6, 2015
Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 Avant 2.0TDI (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 27,000 average miles
Audi A6 Ultra Black Edition Avant
Owned from new and just had to change the front tyres. The mileage is 27,500 or 44,000km. That is pretty amazing although a lot of it was done on the motorway in 14 months. Very impressed and the rears will get me to over 30,000 miles. The fronts would've made it had I had the tracking done sooner!!
tyre reviewed on October 17, 2015
Looking to buy the Pirelli P Zero? Click here to search for the best price for the Pirelli P Zero or any other tyre.
Given 33% (breakdown) while driving a BMW M3 (265-35-19-W)
Had these tyres on my BMW M3 Don't get me wrong once these tyres have warmed up they are a reasonable tyre, however when they are cold they're terrible! I left home one literally 500yds up the road the back end of the car lost grip and I ended up in a field! Would never buy these tyres again, wish I'd of stuck to my Michelin Super Sports! The wear on these are terrible too compared to other brands.
tyre reviewed on October 3, 2015
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 VTEC Sport (225-45-17-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 50,000 spirited miles
Excellent grip everywhere.
Excellent on wet!
Lasted 4 years and 50.000 kilometers!
The best!
tyre reviewed on August 20, 2015
Given 73% (breakdown) while driving a Holden SS Commodore (245-40-19-W)
These things stick like s**t to a blanket. Saved me thousands in potential damage from wildlife.

The main downside is the wear and cost. Only got about 15,000kms out of em and now that they're down to about 1mm off the wear marker they have a hard time in wet or dry.
tyre reviewed on June 22, 2015
Given 70% (breakdown) while driving a Audi (275-45-20-V)
Driving on mostly motorways for 7,000 spirited miles
Hardly got 20 000km out them.
tyre reviewed on June 11, 2015
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A6 S line (255-40-19-W)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on April 8, 2015
Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz A (235-40-18-W)
Driving on mostly country roads for 10,000 spirited miles
A good tyre in terms of dry and wet grip. But I feel the other aspects let it down slightly which means I'd probably stump up the other cash for Michelin Pilot Sport 3s.

P Zeros just don't quite have what it takes in terms of wear. They last quite well but I am confident you can get about 10-20% extra miles from a Michelin offering.

Progressiveness of P Zeros concerns me a little. I have had a couple of surprises in terms of understeer in wet weather, which arguably can be expected, but I would expect more progressiveness at this price point. Again, this is not something I have experienced with Michelins.
tyre reviewed on April 7, 2015
Given 51% (breakdown) while driving a Mercedes Benz SLK 200 (225-45-17-)
Not a bad dry weather tyre at all. The problem for me with this tyre is that it is really poor in wet or cold and damp conditions. Have these on my wife's new SLK 200 AMG which is a 1.8T with 184BHP. Nothing outrageous in the least. Yet the back end wants to come out at the touch of the throttle mid corner at every opportunity. To the point where I don't really want my wife driving the car in wet conditions. I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports on my Audi S4 500BHP/630NM and they are seriously amazing in the dry and very good in the wet. I am going to be putting a set of those on my wifes car.
tyre reviewed on April 1, 2015
Given 79% (breakdown) while driving a Peugeot 207 GT (205-45-17-V)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on March 5, 2015

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Speed Rating: