Taurus Winter 601

The Taurus Winter 601 is a Touring Winter tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 4 tyre reviews averaging 46% over 123,000 miles driven.

2018 51 Winter Tyre Shootout - 46th of 52 tyres

2017 50 Winter Tyre Shoot Out - 43rd of 45 tyres

2015 Winter Tyre Market Overview - 38th of 51 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Taurus Winter 601
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Taurus Winter 601. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Taurus Winter 601 Review

Given 37% while driving a Volkswagen (205/55 R16 T) on a combination of roads for 10,000 spirited miles
I bought the tires two weeks after production. Brand new. I can not imagine how such piece of rubbish can be on the market at all. For it's money you can buy Kormoran which is great.
42 - tyre reviewed on February 11, 2018

Latest Taurus Winter 601 Reviews

Have you driven on the Taurus Winter 601 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Winter 601.

Given 43% while driving a Skoda Octavia vRS (225/40 R18 V) on a combination of roads for 100,000 spirited miles
Dear all, I am from Serbia, place where this tyre are actually made. They are absolutely the same compound, thread,whall.ext as Tigar, Orum,Riken and Kormoran. These tyres are made in Michelin factory in the city of Pirot. I wouldnt reccomand it for heavier cars and for cars with engines with 100+ hp. I have them on Octavia vrs tfsi. These tyres are not for racing if you drive normally they are ok. Wet grip is horible, on snow grip is sufficient. wear is ok.
14 - tyre reviewed on November 19, 2018
Given 34% while driving a Audi A4 Avant (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 3,000 average miles
Awful tyres. The car was skidding even at the lowest speeds when wet. Very rigid, really bad tyres. I can’t imagine how someone would pay anything for this quality. I wouldn’t accept these tyres for free.
14 - tyre reviewed on March 8, 2018