Tigar Sigura

The Tigar Sigura is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 70% over 98,087 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Tigar Sigura
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Tigar Sigura
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Tigar Sigura. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Tigar Sigura Review

Given 57% while driving a (175/70 R13) on for 30,000 miles
average performance, high wear
43 - tyre reviewed on May 26, 2016

Latest Tigar Sigura Reviews

Have you driven on the Tigar Sigura tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Sigura.

Given 70% while driving a Fiat Punto 1.2 8v (175/60 R14 T) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
for average drivers
18 - tyre reviewed on November 18, 2017
Given 83% while driving a Renault Megane I coach 1.6e (185/65 R14 H) on a combination of roads for 17 average miles
Good summer tyre for average driver.
4 - tyre reviewed on October 17, 2017
Given 50% while driving a Toyota Prius (225/45 R17) on mostly town for 70 average miles
I must admit, I wanted to buy cheap summer tyres, and I thought those Tigar, made in Serbia , unde Michelin license, would be a good bet. What a mistake !!!!
After fitting them on my 16' stock alloy rims , I noticed 10-15% milleage drop, the ride become noisy , un safe, the braking distance increased , side responsiveness is weak , the feeling is the car is riding on jelly. BUT , the most annoying thing was the beat noise , because they were not round, after visiting 4 different auto services ,locally, they all admittetd that the tires , all of them, was not perfectely round.

After less than 1 week , I rushed back to the shop to give ( throw ) them back.

Another mistake , because they can't refund /replace the tyres , unless the Michelin service team will inspect and declare the tyres as faulty.

Never I will buy again that brand for my Toyota , even Michelin tyres I will try to avoid, due to monopoly tendences it shows.
7 - tyre reviewed on July 8, 2016