Yokohama Advan Sport V105S

The Yokohama Advan Sport V105S is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 10 tyre reviews averaging 82% over 142,503 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Yokohama Advan Sport V105S
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Yokohama Advan Sport V105S

Questions and Answers for the Yokohama Advan Sport V105S

2018-09-24 - Is this the same as V105? I saw there's another review of V105, without the S

Yes it is likely the V105S is the same tyre as the V105, I will confirm with Yokohama and merge accordingly.

Top Yokohama Advan Sport V105S Review

Given 80% while driving a Honda Accord CTDi (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
Been using Goodyear Eagle F1 Ass. 2 for quite a while and very satisfied.

Decided to give the Yokohama's Advan Sport V105s a chance, and very pleased also.

According to the EU label, I was expecting na increase in fuel consumption, but in reality, there was no difference.

What I felt was a very responsive tyre, great feedback, very safe on wet roads e alot of grip.

I can't give any feedback on how long they will last, but with the Goodyear's, I managed to achieve 40000 km on a set of 4 tyres, rotating every 10000km
9 - tyre reviewed on October 29, 2014

Latest Yokohama Advan Sport V105S Reviews

Have you driven on the Yokohama Advan Sport V105S tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Advan Sport V105S.

Given 82% while driving a BMW 320i Msport (235/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 7,000 average miles
I used these on the front of a rear wheel drive car (rears were a different brand). I like the way these sit on the wheel. The side wall was straight and flush with the wheel instead of rounded like some other brands. I only had them on the car for 8 months (so can't comment on wear) then sold my wheels with the tyres on. Everything about them was good. Although my previous Continental gave me better confidence in the wet, the Yokohama didn't slip or slide either. In the dry they felt better than the Continental so not worth paying the premium price for Continental. I put Goodyear on my new wheels and the Goodyear give a smoother, quieter and more comfortable ride as well as better steering response. The Goodyear aren't as expensive as Continental so if the Goodyear and Yokohama are a similar price I would go for Goodyear. All in all if the Yokohama come up at a good price in future I would definitely buy them again. I've had a good experience with some older Yokohama pattern years ago too.
0 - tyre reviewed on June 3, 2018
Looking for the best all season tyre? Watch this video!
Given 76% while driving a SEAT EXEO TDi 170 CR (225/40 R18 W) on a combination of roads for 16,500 miles
Very good overall tyre. Gripped just as well as my previous Goodyear Assymetric 2. They lasted 16.5k miles on the front of my Seat Exeo which is the best I have gotten out of any tyres I have previously owned. I managed 13k from the Goodyear and only 11k from Bridgestone re050. The grip was excellent in the dry and still good in the wet. They aren't the quietest but still not loud. They do have a slightly firm ride but not bad.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 13, 2018
Given 91% while driving a Mazda Mazda 6 2.5 GH (225/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 32,000 spirited miles
awesome tyres. amazing dry and wet grip. slightly noisy but worth it. car steers exactly where you want it to go. Towards end of life does not peel like Michelin PS3. Lasted me about 50,000 KM. dry grip is awesome even when reaching end of life.
0 - tyre reviewed on August 20, 2017
Given 86% while driving a Honda Accord CTDi (225/45 R17 W) on mostly motorways for 25,000 average miles
Great Tyres!!!

Really great feedback from the road, steering response and grip!
0 - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2017