Autogrip F106

The Autogrip F106 is a Touring Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 9 tyre reviews averaging 37% over 37,050 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Autogrip F106
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Autogrip F106
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Autogrip F106. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Autogrip F106 Reviews

Have you driven on the Autogrip F106 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the F106.

Given 13% while driving a Nissan 350z (245/45 R18) on a combination of roads for 150 average miles
Bought a Nissan 350z with these tyres fitted to the rear. The dealer should be ashamed. These should be illegal. There is dry grip but it's minimal. Where it really gets dangerous is in the wet. There is literally no grip. They are so dangerous. Taking corners is like driving on ice. Please avoid. Luckily I only had to wait a day for new Premium tyres to arrive.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2017
Given 26% while driving a Jaguar XJ8 (235/45 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 500 average miles
If you are unlucky enough to have these on your car you should remove them straight away.As a motorcyclist I almost never lose grip in a car. With these "tyres" accelerating moderately with no more than 3,000 revs at about 40mph on a wet road with no oil or other contamination and which I have driven on hundreds of times they let go completely. If I had accelerated harder I would have been completely sideways. They have over 7mm of tread. When I remove them I will slash them so no one else can be endangered.A few days before I pulled out of a junction and they screamed, again this is not something I have ever had before.
I have never written a tyre review prior to this but people should be warned about these.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 22, 2017
Given 18% while driving a MG ZT 190 (225/45 R18) on mostly country roads for 5,000 spirited miles
Abysmal. These were on my MG ZT 190 when I bought it. Poor in the dry, dangerous in the wet. How can these be legal?
0 - tyre reviewed on May 22, 2017
Given 10% while driving a Infiniti G37 (245/40 R19) on mostly motorways for 0 miles
Do not buy these tires if you drive over 45 mph or if you have kids. These are the most unsafe tires I have ever used, they feel as if there is no sidewall support. I bought these tires 100 miles ago and had to buy different ones to replace these ones with after they almost killed my so and myself. the rear end sways like the rims are on with 1 lug nut . worst ride ever. i am so disappointed..
0 - tyre reviewed on March 27, 2017