Bridgestone Battlax BT 015

The Bridgestone Battlax BT 015 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Motorcycle

Tyre review data from 13 tyre reviews averaging 71% over 31,303 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 015
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 015
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Bridgestone Battlax BT 015. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Bridgestone Battlax BT 015 Review

Given 77% while driving a (190/45 R17) on for 0 miles
if this tire is not sticky enough for your you sholud be on a track ?l
37 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2016

Latest Bridgestone Battlax BT 015 Reviews

Have you driven on the Bridgestone Battlax BT 015 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the Battlax BT 015.

Given 77% while driving a (190/45 R17) on for 0 miles
if this tire is not sticky enough for your you sholud be on a track ?l
37 - tyre reviewed on August 9, 2016
Given 83% while driving a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa RK9 (190/50 R17) on a combination of roads for 0 miles
Only managed to get 1800 miles from the back tyre.
Good tyres. Don't really ride that hard. Not had any issues with Them.
Would have liked them to have lasted a bit longer though.
1800 miles. The guy I bought the bike off managed to get 5400 out of a rear.
Think I may try pilot road 4's next.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 30, 2016
Given 86% while driving a Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa AL5 (190/50 R17 W) on mostly country roads for 600 spirited miles
Good mileage but would not recommend the 600miles due to the wire showing half way around the tyre, it still held together very well.
Did grip the road very well going through all the gears up to 8000RPM every ride on the flat and around corners in the dry, did some wet weather riding with no slip so will buy again.
2 - tyre reviewed on April 26, 2016
Given 67% while driving a Honda CB1000r (180/55 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 3,900 spirited miles
Did 3900 miles on mine, on the back of a CB1000r. 1500 miles in one long hit killed the centres and I think I could have got another 500 miles easily had I not done those motorway miles.
Great progressive tyre, you can feel it slowly loose and slowly come back to grip, I'd be surprised if you made it break grip in the dry with less that 180bhp, I've never come close on mine. In the wet it only broke free when riding like an idiot. I would have ordered another, but I need a bit more motorway ability (to get to the decent lanes). Just fitting a BT016 to see if the multi compound works any better.
2 - tyre reviewed on February 6, 2016
Given 61% while driving a Honda CBR600RR (180/55 R17) on a combination of roads for 3,000 spirited miles
not a bad tyre once its warm, you just dont get a good feed back from the tyre that its warm enough to corner. very stable at 170mph, And once you corner its not the best on its limit, but a very good lasting tyre for all around enthusiastic riding, mine lasted me 4000km -
1 - tyre reviewed on April 28, 2015