Cooper Discoverer AT3

Progressiveness 73%
Cooper Discoverer AT3

The Cooper Discoverer AT3 is a All Terrain and Off Road All Season tyre designed to be fitted to SUV and 4x4

This tyre has been replaced by the Cooper Discoverer AT3 Sport

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 138,122 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Cooper Discoverer AT3
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Cooper Discoverer AT3
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Cooper Discoverer AT3. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Cooper Discoverer AT3 Reviews

Given 84% (breakdown) while driving a (265/65 R18 T) on for 0 miles
I see all of this feedback relating to the tires in SoAfrica, but I live here in the US - New England. These tires rock in the winter. We had 9+ feet (3 meters) of snow in one month that I ran these tires, and I didn''t need to shovel in to my pickup to my home. Only tire I've had that was better here was Armstrong's Tru Trac. Unfortunately, Perelli bought them and discontinued the beast.
0 | - tyre reviewed on May 20, 2016
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota Landcruiser (265/60 R16) on mostly country roads for 15 average miles
Have the Coopers on my Land Cruiser 70 Series RKR, they work better than any other tyre I have tried.Excellent off road performance in the most adverse conditions in Pakistan deserts and mountains. 20,000 KM and going strong.
0 | - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2016
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4 wagon (265/70 R16) on mostly motorways for 20,000 average miles
Bought set of 4 for my Pajero and done 20k km with them. They great for normal high way driving.
Totally disappointed in their strength, durability and build quality, picked up 2 tiny pin hole leaks on the side wall, south African bush is tough.

The final straw came when on the freeway and I picked up a slow puncture, didn't hit any object. Took tyre off and found a large tear on the inside of the tyre. Now Cooper tire is saying its a wrong application. Really why pay premium price and when you do 10% offroad you EXPECT tyres to perform. I've also been told from reliable source that the AT3 is not suitable for AFRICA (South African) condition and that the AT3 LT is the tyre they should have been selling in out Market (subsequently now being offered in SA)
-1 | - tyre reviewed on January 7, 2016
Given 65% (breakdown) while driving a Land Rover Discovery 2 (265/70 R16) on a combination of roads for 38,000 average miles
I'd bought these tires as I got them at a great price $585 fitted!! I used for a combination of mostly on road with average amount off off road ing. Off road included the desert which it managed pretty well once aired down as well as handled gravel trails and inclines with ease but lost grip climbing rocky trails/ hills. These were great and u used them for 38K miles but the law in UAE dictates that tires can be used no longer than 3 years from the date of production. They do have a bit of tread however wouldnt purchase it again as I'd want something a bit more aggressive, perhaps the Cooper STT.
0 | - tyre reviewed on July 13, 2015
Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Isuzu KB 280 DT 4x4 (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 20,000 average miles
I had to replace 4 of those tyres due to unrepearable punctures on gravel roads before i could get 20 000km. Kak tyre. Will not buy it again.
0 | - tyre reviewed on August 8, 2014