Dunlop Sport BluResponse

Show all: Dunlop tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Dunlop Sport BluResponse is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 35 tyre reviews averaging 78% over 174,800 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Dunlop SP Sport Fast Response

66%

83%

66%

Dunlop Sport BluResponse Reviews

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT LEON 1.6 105 bhp (205-55-16-)
Driving on mostly town for 0 average miles
My car was originally supplied with Pirelli p7s which I found to be excellent, if a little noisy on British motorways. When my second set wore out I looked for a quieter tyre and the Dunlop Bluresponse tyres were rated as much quieter with superior economy and wet grip - plus they were a little cheaper than the Pirelli's.

So far i can say the wet grip is great and they are much quieter than the P7's but I suspect they are going to wear more quickly than the Pirellis. I expected they might owing to the softer compound rubber but I can live with that in exchange for the reduced noise and improved wet grip. They really are very good tyres for the UK climate and roads
tyre reviewed on September 3, 2014
Given 80% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Focus mk2 (205-55-16-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
Just got Wanli S1063 replaced with Dunlop Sport BlueResponse on front wheels and I am very impressed by improvement of road feedback and dry grip. Didn't have them for long enough to comment on other qualities.
tyre reviewed on August 20, 2014
Looking to buy the Dunlop Sport BluResponse? Click here to search for the best price for the Dunlop Sport BluResponse or any other tyre.

Given 56% (breakdown) while driving a Toyota (205-55-16-V)
Driving on a combination of roads for 13,000 easy going miles
Perfectly capable tyre, pretty good in the wet, but let down by lousy wear, unsurprising given shoulder treads start at 4mm (confirmed by Dunlop Goodyear.) 13k miles and shoulders are down to 1mm. Off they come.
tyre reviewed on August 20, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Opel astra h 1.6 (205-55-16-V)
No Comments Left
tyre reviewed on July 13, 2014
Given 60% (breakdown) while driving a Ford Mondeo 1.6 TDCi (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly motorways for 10,000 average miles
So so disappointed. 2012 model 1.6 diesel Mondeo , which came factory fitted with Michelin Primacy HP's and these were typically dreadful in the wet but ok in the dry...
I'd read amazing things about the Dunlops and my choice was made for me after a serious puncture...
The grip was outstanding in the dry, tracked a true line on high speed constant radius turns, were nice and progressive in wet turns, and were quiet and reasonably comfy...
Then the shock... Less than 10k miles and they are at the 3mm line. I feel cheated , like i have thrown my cash away. If I'd known, I'd have bought conti's or pirelli's...

However have now chose Michelin Primacy 3 and these are a marked improvement on the old HP's and actually feel more comfy than the Dunlops.... won't buy these again - the wear rate is dreadful
tyre reviewed on May 18, 2014
Given 61% (breakdown) while driving a Skoda Yeti 4 x 4 (215-60-16-H)
Driving on mostly country roads for 8,000 average miles
Bought these on the premise that they would wear well, have good wet grip etc. Only 8000 miles, and fronts are down to 3mm, and I wouldn't say that they had been driven that hard. Very disappointing.
tyre reviewed on May 10, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Polo 19.TDI Sport (195-55-15-V)
Driving on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
Mounted yesterday, before this having Yokohama c-drive. From yesterday drived 400km. With Dunlop car is more stable, less noise, and so soft. I think that I made a good step. Only problem from what I am little aware is wear problem. Great tyre.
tyre reviewed on May 1, 2014
Given 54% (breakdown) while driving a Audi A3 2.0 TDI 140 (225-45-17-V)
Driving on mostly country roads for 9,000 average miles
I bought Dunlop Efficient Grip for a quiet ride, I am not a fast driver by any means (A3 TDI Sportback)Pirellis on front did 27,000 miles, !! Yes 27K, but were a little noisy, so my dealer recommended Dunlop. (Successor to Dunlop Bluresponce)
I am horrified to find that th Dunlops are nearly finished at 9,000 miles, I will be lucky to get 10 or 11K from them.
Never again Dunlop !!
tyre reviewed on April 29, 2014
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Vauxhall zafira 1.6 (225-45-17-)
Driving on a combination of roads for 4,000 easy going miles
When I bought them and changed I could immediately feel the difference comparing to previous Firestone tires. I'm very happy about the tire as with my drive style which is a slow commuting and motorway family travels these are perfect. The only downside I noticed is the wear. I've done only about 4000 miles and could notice full length rubber cracks between the threads. Not sure if it's safe...
tyre reviewed on April 14, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Mazda 3 Series (205-55-16-H)
Driving on mostly town for 8,000 average miles
After a set of Barum tires I am extremely happy with them.
tyre reviewed on April 7, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: