Dunlop Sport BluResponse

Show all: Dunlop tyres, Passenger Car Summer Ultra High Performance tyres
The Dunlop Sport BluResponse is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Cars. Below is data from 45 tyre reviews averaging 79% over 230,100 miles driven.

This tyre replaced the Dunlop SP Sport Fast Response

65%

86%

68%

Dunlop Sport BluResponse Reviews

Given 87% (breakdown) while driving a Opel astra h 1.6 (205-55-16-V)
Driving on mostly motorways for 8,000 spirited miles
The quietest tyres I've ever driven! Excellent grip on dry and wet. Excellent dry breaking and cornering. Excellent aquaplaning in straight and when cornering. Even in 2-3 cm water at heavy rain on highway - absolutely stability even at 100 mph! I haven't enough courage for more speed. When go true areas with deep water 5 - 10 cm, only with right or left wheels very low reaction in steering wheel. With original tyres of the car - Bridgestone Turranza 300ER it have to break my hands - the worst tyres I've ever had!
The only relatively weak characteristic is wet breaking, but compared with other excellent parameters of the tyres. Evan with this relatively weak side they blow away all my previews tyers! I strongly recommend it to performance drivers.
tyre reviewed on November 21, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Civic 1.8 (205-55-16-V)
Driving on a combination of roads for 5,000 easy going miles
tyre reviewed on November 12, 2014
Looking to buy the Dunlop Sport BluResponse? Click here to search for the best price for the Dunlop Sport BluResponse or any other tyre.

Given 89% (breakdown) while driving a SEAT Toledo (195-65-15-H)
Driving on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
tyre reviewed on November 10, 2014
Given 92% (breakdown) while driving a Renault Modus 1.5Dci Authentique (185-60-15-)
bought to replace rear tyres that were very poor in wet so wet grip was important. These are just great and confident on bends and roundabouts, both wet and dry. I'm not too concerned about how long they last as I just want to arrive safely in all conditions. My local tyre dealer 'price matched' ASDA.
tyre reviewed on November 3, 2014
Given 97% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf (225-45-17-)
best tyres i ve ever had in this size. only flaw is that the sidewalls are a bit soft. You will notice this with high speed tight cornering.
These tyres are very, very quiet, still look new after 7.000 km.
Excellent grip in wet and dry. they feel very safe.
tyre reviewed on October 27, 2014
Given 57% (breakdown) while driving a Honda Accord CTDi (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly country roads for 10,000 average miles
As the order feedback , mine is the same. Very fast wear, but very good on aquaplaning ( saved my life couple of times ). The dealer told me that they are better than conti, but I highly doubt. Mine are XL version and they are really soft ( came with damaged side ) ... Not the best summer tyre and for the price is just not realistic. They are on 10 000 miles and pretty much life has vanished from them so next summer will try Nokian. Hope they will be better.
tyre reviewed on October 22, 2014
Given 59% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen bora tdi (205-55-16-V)
when I first bought these tyres, they were so much quieter and grippier than the continentals that were on the car but after a while I noticed how fast they were wearing, i do drive the car fairly hard and found the sidewalls far too soft for quick cornering especially on a heavy front ended front wheel drive diesel. They also seem very prone to leaking a few psi which again increases the sidewall flex. Ive had better tyres that cost less. The car hasnt got any worn bushes or poor geometry either
tyre reviewed on October 21, 2014
Given 58% (breakdown) while driving a Opel Astra G (195-60-15-)
Driving on mostly town for 6,000 average miles
tyre reviewed on October 9, 2014
Given 91% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Polo 1.2 12V (195-50-15-)
These are the best tyres I've ever purchased. I can't comment about wear as they have only been installed for about 2000km however, I've recently discovered that Wet Grip is better than dry. I tried some 60-0 and the ABS kicks in a few times before coming to a stop. Yesterday I did the same in soaking wet (crap) roads and the car stopped in a shorter distance than dry and without ABS kicking in. I still can't believe how that is possible. To give you a better perspective, I slammed on the brakes and the car felt like it's going to do a wheelie at the back. THAT'S how good these tyres are.

I had Nexen CP661 which where great, but these, these are a whole new level of good.
tyre reviewed on October 4, 2014
Given 83% (breakdown) while driving a Volkswagen Golf Mk4 1.9 GTTDi (225-45-17-)
Driving on mostly town for 4,000 spirited miles
Great tyre but the wear rate is shocking, I thought it was was my wife drove her golf gttdi on the school run but its not, they are a great tyre let down by the wear, false economy, after years of dunlop, time to change and spend a bit more to get longer wear I think.
tyre reviewed on September 28, 2014

Want this tyre? TyreReviews has joined forces with lovetyres.com to offer unbeatable prices on the best rated tyres. Combine the trust of your local fitting centre with these great prices on the best tyres on the market!
Width: