Goodride SA05

The Goodride SA05 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 18 tyre reviews averaging 63% over 250,776 miles driven.

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 38th of 45 tyres

2012 ACE Touring Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 14 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodride SA05
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodride SA05. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Goodride SA05 Review

Given 40% while driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (265/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
these opinions are bias to those that do not drive their vehicle. these came with the truck i bought. on dry they break way faster than even bald mud tires do. in the rain if you accelerate faster than a leaf on the wind they break free, and they vibrate like no tomorrow even after 4 different tire shops try to balance them. cheap garbage for those on a budget. and those that say they perform like top line tires, never owned top line tires...ever. these knockoff versions of tires do not perform in mild mud with gravel bottom and even worse at highway speed with water on the road, hydroplaned so much i have had to drive 30 km under, of which even the cheapest BF tire never had issues with. They look good and under 50k you wouldn't know they weren't high quality, hit the road for more than 60k a day and use em around the farm and you curse them for the vibration, noise, and unreliability in varying conditions
15 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2015

Latest Goodride SA05 Reviews

Have you driven on the Goodride SA05 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the SA05.

Ford (215/55 R16 R) on a combination of roads for 100,000 miles
I brought this tyres in september 14 (a pair) the next year in september bought other pair. I know that bought a cheap tyres from China. But really they have behaved decently. I use them in all types of land since I live in a rural sector but work in the city. in dry they work very well. has good grip in curves and at high speed (75 mxh) behave stable. They are not the panacea but they save. in the wet note some understeer (I have traction control in my focus) but at a slightly more risky speed in curves. on the road more than 50 mxh. They are noisy and that can bother you. They are hard and these last. They have lasted about 100,000 km. and it's time to change them. Would you buy them again ??? I do not know. But it's more because I want to see other tire options and be able to go up a bit more in quality. only for that. If you do not have much money to renew your tires try them at least meet at a low price.
0 - tyre reviewed on December 20, 2018
Given 40% while driving a Peugeot 207 GT (205/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 10,625 average miles
I bought the car with those tyres. I didn't even know this brand before. The dealer bought them because he could write "new tyres" on the advert.
I was surprised of the performance on dry roads: they are OK. The ride is also not to bad.
On the other end, the performance on wet roads is very bad; the lateral grip in this condition is very, very poor. Also the noise they producing is very, very high. Last point: the front tyres need to be changed after 17000km. They are the worst tyres I had on this last 3 points.
I
0 - tyre reviewed on November 5, 2018
15 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2015
Given 86% while driving a Subaru Liberty RX (205/50 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 60,000 average miles
These tyres were on my 02 Subaru Liberty RX until recently.I wore them out at 60000Klms. I couldn't buy another set locally anymore so I replaced them with a set of Hifly HF805 91W.I thought that the Goodrides/Westlakes were a good tyre for the price at $120 each but they were very noisy compared to the Hiflys at $105.The Hiflys give me a more responsive feel at the wheel.
I wouldn't recommend the Goodrides fitted to a Subaru Liberty for this reason.
1 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2014
Given 90% while driving a Subaru Liberty RX (205/50 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
I have these tyres fitted to my 02 Subaru Liberty RX manual.
Considering that they were at least $60 cheaper than any other asymmetrical tyre available,I consider them good value for my money.
They have now done 30,000klms and I estimate another 5000klms before they need replacing.
My score for these tyres indicates how I rate them.
7 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2014