Goodride SA05

Progressiveness 66%
Goodride SA05

The Goodride SA05 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 16 tyre reviews averaging 64% over 140,151 miles driven.

Tyre Test Highlights

2012 ACE Touring Summer Tyre Test - 14th of 14 tyres

2012 Autobild 50 Tyre Braking Test - 38th of 45 tyres

Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Goodride SA05
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Goodride SA05. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Latest Goodride SA05 Reviews

Given 40% (breakdown) while driving a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (265/65 R16) on a combination of roads for 100 average miles
these opinions are bias to those that do not drive their vehicle. these came with the truck i bought. on dry they break way faster than even bald mud tires do. in the rain if you accelerate faster than a leaf on the wind they break free, and they vibrate like no tomorrow even after 4 different tire shops try to balance them. cheap garbage for those on a budget. and those that say they perform like top line tires, never owned top line tires...ever. these knockoff versions of tires do not perform in mild mud with gravel bottom and even worse at highway speed with water on the road, hydroplaned so much i have had to drive 30 km under, of which even the cheapest BF tire never had issues with. They look good and under 50k you wouldn't know they weren't high quality, hit the road for more than 60k a day and use em around the farm and you curse them for the vibration, noise, and unreliability in varying conditions
0 - tyre reviewed on October 25, 2015
Given 86% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Liberty RX (205/50 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 60,000 average miles
These tyres were on my 02 Subaru Liberty RX until recently.I wore them out at 60000Klms. I couldn't buy another set locally anymore so I replaced them with a set of Hifly HF805 91W.I thought that the Goodrides/Westlakes were a good tyre for the price at $120 each but they were very noisy compared to the Hiflys at $105.The Hiflys give me a more responsive feel at the wheel.
I wouldn't recommend the Goodrides fitted to a Subaru Liberty for this reason.
0 - tyre reviewed on October 7, 2014
Given 90% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru Liberty RX (205/50 R16 W) on mostly country roads for 30,000 average miles
I have these tyres fitted to my 02 Subaru Liberty RX manual.
Considering that they were at least $60 cheaper than any other asymmetrical tyre available,I consider them good value for my money.
They have now done 30,000klms and I estimate another 5000klms before they need replacing.
My score for these tyres indicates how I rate them.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 24, 2014
Given 93% (breakdown) while driving a Subaru liberty (205/50 R16 W) on mostly town for 30 spirited miles
See my review of these tyres on 6th April 2012.They are fitted to my 2002 Subaru Liberty RX. I have now done 30,000 klms on these tyres and would still recommend them as a budget w speed rated asymmetrical compared to the cost of well known brands at $60.00 dearer.
0 - tyre reviewed on July 7, 2014
Given 69% (breakdown) while driving a Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 (205/55 R16) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
My wheels desperately needed replacing so I bought these in the West Lake brand to tide me over. I was expecting rubbish but was pleasantly surprised. Ok they are no Goodyear or Michelin but they are not deadly either. I know Goodyear do some manufacturing in Asia, and some tyres apparently didn't meet EU spec.

WestLake is a Canadian company I believe who do a lot of the design and testing. They are then manufactured in China like most other things these days. Apparently they have won several design and tech awards for their facilities, if this is true they seem to be good value.

If you search Westlake users in Canada and America they seem to have very positive reviews.
0 - tyre reviewed on April 22, 2014