Haida HD919

The Haida HD919 is a High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Tyre review data from 8 tyre reviews averaging 28% over 22,820 miles driven.

Sorry, we don't currently have any magazine tyre tests for the Haida HD919
Sorry, we don't currently have any label data for the Haida HD919
Sorry, we don't currently have any questions and answers for the Haida HD919. Why not submit a question to our tyre experts using the form below!

Top Haida HD919 Review

Given 71% while driving a Honda Accord Euro (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 12,000 average miles
Perfectly fine tyres for money, strongle disagree with other overly dramatic comments.
6 - tyre reviewed on March 25, 2015

Latest Haida HD919 Reviews

Have you driven on the Haida HD919 tyre?

Please help millions of other drivers make an informed tyre choice and pick the correct tyres for their car by submitting your review of the HD919.

Volkswagen (225/40 R18) on mostly country roads for 300 average miles
DO NOT BUYMY my car is 4wd had these fitted to the back the back end will come out at 20mph on a damp Road doin 70 on dual carriageway and feels asif it swaying at the back I've a 2014 golf r so not the car my bald tyres were 100 times better.
These things are not tyres plz don't buy
2 - tyre reviewed on June 10, 2017
Given 10% while driving a Alfa Romeo Giuiletta (225/40 R18 W) on mostly country roads for 500 easy going miles
I bought a set of these tyres for my daughter's car from the get go she started having problems handling her car she told me it slid over the road, being a little sceptical I took the car out myself Bloody hell don't buy these tyres they are just plain dangerous spend a little more and get decent tyres.
I have just ordered a new set of Uniroyal tyres for her so I can sleep at night.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 4, 2017
Given 10% while driving a Toyota Corolla (225/45 R17) on mostly motorways for 0 easy going miles
DO NOT BUY!!!!

I've just had a minor accident which prompted me to look up the tyres (Haida) on my car as I couldn't believe what just happened was down to driver error (although not researching and replacing the Haida tyres is on me).

The other reviews about having no control in the wet are completely accurate. I was told last month by the mechanic I had about a years worth of tread left so that wasn't a factor.

It's been raining so I was driving appropriately, approached a corner at around 15km/h and went to turn and completely lost control of the car and slid right into the back of an on coming car.

The tyres completely failed - I lost all steering and the car neither stopped nor turned for about 10 meters until I hit the other car. This was from an almost standstill speed.

Long story short don't go near these tyres. I'll be replacing mine on Monday with the best I can buy.

Stay well clear!!!
0 - tyre reviewed on January 29, 2016
Given 54% while driving a Kia Motors (225/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 20 average miles
tyres were very good value for the money €65 a corner and the front lasted 20,000 miles the problem I had with them was the road noise which was very bad.I replaced the fronts with kumo tyres and noticed that the tracking was badly out as the tyres were all wearing on the inside and lumpy.i think a strait pattern would suit the Kia ceed sw better,also the man Tom O,Donnelll of Shandrum, Buncrana, co Donegal tracking the wheels suggested that the 225/45/17 rims were to wide for the car and I think the car would be better on 205 rims. The wet and dry grip was good and no Aqua planeing in the wet.
6 - tyre reviewed on May 7, 2015