Infinity INF 05

Infinity INF 05 Reviews (newest first) - Page 1

Given 90% while driving a Mitsubishi Evolution (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 15,754 spirited miles
Decided to throw a set on after talking to Nissan GTR owner. Sceptical at first as this car is driven hard in all conditions.4 x fitted,balanced and aligned here in for $475. Have been on for just over 12mths now and have not one bad word to say about them.Have handled all conditions above expectations and outperformed the last Bigger Brand easily.Why would I go back to shelling out over 3k on the last set...never. The biggest surprise is the low feedback from the tarseal and this is when pedalled above 200. Wear is barely noticeable and this was also reported by the GTR owner...he went out to try and destroy them...extremely hard wearing.Will be stacking another set in the shed for the "JapJet" and going Infinity for the rest of my wagons.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 4, 2018
Renault Megane (205/50 R16) on a combination of roads for 43 spirited miles
Great tires. Came on a Renault Megane that I purchased 3 years ago. Just changed them after 70,000 km. Great tires. Live in Ecuador where it rains ALOT. And I can fly by other drivers with ease. Even after the 70,000 I put on them. Will miss them. Bought SportConti 2. Lets see how these hold up. Hoping for the best.
1 - tyre reviewed on February 22, 2018
Given 10% while driving a Audi RS3 8V (225/35 R19 W) on a combination of roads for 200 average miles
First review I've ever left. These tyres are that BAD I need to write a review. I purchased two rear tyres and honestly I pulled over to check if the wheels were tightened correctly, the back end of the car was sliding horrendously. If you like drifting then these are the tyre for you. Honestly that bad
10 - tyre reviewed on April 24, 2017
Given 33% while driving a Ford ST TDCi Estate (225/40 R18) on mostly town for 12,000 spirited miles
If you're the kind of driver that doesn't push their car you probably wouldn't notice how awful these tyres are. However if you like to press on I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.

I can't really add much to what other people have said, they really are that bad. You have been warned!
5 - tyre reviewed on February 16, 2017
Given 50% while driving a Subaru Legacy GT B twin turbo (225/45 R17 W) on a combination of roads for 5,000 spirited miles
I had the great pleasure to witness first hand how awful these tyres were, they came with the car and being tight I decided to get my money's worth before ditching them for new tyres. 1 and a half years later and the tyre depth is the same after 5000k. Wet handling. Forget dangerous, you'll have a fat smile on your face. It was plain hilarious how these tyres worked in damp conditions. I will say they had a charm, harder tyre = more feel in the steering and the sheer danger / excitement of the challenge of getting from a to b in my daily has be demolished since get Michelin Ps4's. Would I go there again? Maybe. What's life without ridiculous understeer and uncertainty of getting to b?
3 - tyre reviewed on October 30, 2016
Given 41% while driving a Subaru Legacy GT B twin turbo (215/45 R17) on mostly country roads for 2,000 spirited miles
As other have already stated this tyre is mediocre in the dry but downright dangerous in the wet. I've tried adjusting tyre pressues up and down but this has not altered their tendancy to slide in the wet. I've even had a full (Hunter) wheel alignment to make sure something was not wrong with the car.
I only acquired these tyres through a used car purchase and dispite them being nearly new I will be replacing them very very soon.
1 - tyre reviewed on May 23, 2016
Given 30% while driving a Skoda Roomster (205/45 R16 W) on a combination of roads for 0 average miles
I've always thought that my previous Landsail tyres were poor on wet. Until I've tried these Infinites. Infinite horror on wet, that's what they provide. You never know where you will land after you go over a puddle. Now I'm on Hankooks V12 Evo2, but had to put a spare with Infinity Inf-05 on it for a while. And guess what. On every roundabout (the spare went on rear nearside) it was ready to catapult me into the bushes. Just a little rain was enough to loose grip.
0 - tyre reviewed on May 16, 2016
Given 40% while driving a Mazda MX5 (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 200 easy going miles
I bought a Mazda MX5 (Miata) with infinity tyres fitted all around. Coming off a roundabout onto a dual carriageway in very light rain at about 40mph, the car ended up sliding sort of sideways and backwards and of course the lamp post seeking ability of the tyre didn't disappoint. I did plan to replace them but not soon enough to save my passenger door. Yes, I think these tyres want to kill you!
0 - tyre reviewed on May 10, 2016
Given 70% while driving a Volvo 2.0 T5 Saloon (225/45 R17) on a combination of roads for 12,000 average miles
READING THESE REVIEWS THE PROBLEM IS THE PRESSURE THEY ARE SET AT,, BUY A DIGITAL GAUGE NOT A FORECOURT GAUGE WHICH ARE ABUSED THEN YOU WILL HAVE FEWER PROBLEMS.
0 - tyre reviewed on March 30, 2016
Given 14% while driving a Mercedes Benz (225/45 R17 V) on a combination of roads for 2,000 easy going miles
DO NOT BUY THESE TYRES! Whilst I am no road safety expert, these tyres should not be able to be sold for use. They are poor but not dangerous in the dry, however, when it rains you will have no grip and if its cold and wet you are more than likely to crash. They are utterly horrific and I have no idea how they're available to buy.
0 - tyre reviewed on January 13, 2016